(Youngbin + Chani) Big Brother

"Catch me if you can!" Shouted Youngkyun as he exploded into a sprint at the park.

Little Chani was only three, yet he was using all the power he could in his short stubby legs to catch up to his best friend.

"Kyunie hyung your so fast!" He exclaimed.

During the chase, however, a mischievous eight year old was hiding under the slide. As Chani turned the corner and ran in the direction of the slide, Sanghyuk decided to jump out.

"Boo!!!" Sanghyuk screamed.

Chani was so terrified from the sudden appearance of Sanghyuk, he tripped on the floor.

Sanghyuk looked pleased with himself but his happy expression quickly transformed into horror when Chani got up, revealing his face. Chani sat there, dumbfounded, but soon his lip started quivering as the pain started to kick in.

1.
2.
3.

"WAAAAAH!!!! YOUNGBIN HYUUUUUNG!!!!" Wailed Chani as his knees were digging into the the ground, and the tears continuously flowed down his chubby cheeks.

In no sooner than a second, Youngbin came in a flash to aid Chani.

"Chan Chan what happened!" The ten year old asked as he saw Chani's state.

"S-Sanghyuk hyung was really mean to me!" Chani managed to say.
Youngbin's started to get angry as he heard what Chani said.

"LEE SANGHYUK YOU COME HERE RIGHT NOW!" Youngbin screamed at the top of his lungs. He could see the tuft of black hair from the side of the slide and Sanghyuk quickly ran away.
"Seriously..." Youngbin sighed as he helped Chani up.

He took Chani to the bench and treated his wounds.

"There! All done!" Youngbin cheerfully said as he put on the plaster. He then patted Chani's head as he told him to rest until they went home.

Chani's eyes then formed crescents as he replied "Thanks hyung!" and hugged Youngbin with his little arms.

"Any time Chan Chan." Said Youngbin as he wrapped his arms around the small boy, returning the hug.