(Youngbin + Chani) Pandas

Today, Youngbin and Chani went to the zoo. They were both really excited as the sky was clear and the sun smiled down upon them.

"Come on Chani" Youngbin gestured, as he took Chani's small hands in his and took steps towards the ticket booth.

"Two tickets please."

"That will be £15."

He handed over the money and the employee exchanged it for their tickets.

The two kids made their way inside the large zoo and were in awe as their gazes met the wide variety of animals. It was quite busy, so many families were also there. Youngbin decided it was best to go to the map first.

"Chan Chan where do you wanna go first?" Youngbin asked.

"Mmm" Chani's eyes were large and round as he looked up at the animals on the board. He then turned to his hyung and gave a toothy grin.

"Binnie hyung I want to see this!"

No wonder why Chani picked it. They were rainbow coloured- the parrots that is.

"Okay then." Youngbin replied and they made their way to the bird sanctuary.

On their way, Chani saw something interesting, but he didn't tell Youngbin. As the little child slowly travelled further from his hyung, Youngbin continued walking to the bird sanctuary.

When he got there his demeanour changed quickly as he realised his little brother was absent.

"CHANI! CHANI!" Youngbin cried as he looked around. He broke into a sprint as he ran around the zoo, looking for the brother he dearly cares for.

After 30 minutes, he reached the final animal place which he wanted to visit last with Chani.

The panda sanctuary.

If it was anything he loved in the world as much as Chani, it would have been his favourite pandas.

To his surprise, he saw Chani standing at the bars, staring at the pandas in their habitat.

"Chan Chan!" He yelled.

Chani turned around and smiled cheerfully at his hyung.

"It's you! It's you!" Chani screamed at him.

As much as Youngbin wanted to be angry at Chani for running away like that, he couldn't stay like that because of how cute he was. He brought Chani into a hug.

"Chani I know you wanted to see the pandas but you have to tell hyung first okay? What if I lost you? Someone bad could take you away and hyung would never see you again."

Chani looked at his hyung as tears built up and he wept.

"Hyung I'm so sorry! I will never do it again!"

"It's okay Chani. At least nothing happened, now promise your hyung." Youngbin said as he stuck out his pinky.

"I promise." Chani returned the promise and they spent the rest of the day looking at animals. Together.