(Inseong) Goodbye

It was the last day of school and all the students were gathered in the hall. The eldest year, you see, were having their leavers assembly because they would all be moving on to secondary school. This included Youngbin and Inseong, the eldest of the group of friends.

It consisted of many performances and both Youngbin and Inseong danced to a song with two other boys. Youngbin also rapped whilst Inseong sang.

All the other friends were dotted around the hall, since they sat in year groups. Chani, the youngest, was able to sit at the front and see the close up action of his hyungs. He even got a smile and a tiny wave from them before they started performing.

The whole school applauded when the assembly finished, and stood up to return to their classrooms. It was quite difficult though when they all had pins and needles from sitting down for so long.

It was the last lesson of the day and everyone was let out early since it was the last day of school. The nine friends immediately ran towards the corner of the playground where they always hung out.

Youngbin and Inseong were the first to arrive so they waited for everyone. Chani and Hwiyoung arrived, already bawling their eyes out. Youngbin saw this and opened his arms, and Chani ran.

"Hyung!" Youngbin had a sympathetic gaze but that changed when Chani completely passed him and hugged Inseong instead. "I'm gonna miss you!"

"Don't cry Chani." Said Inseong as the other five arrived. "It's not like you'll never see me again."

"But we won't see you at school and we'll only be seven people."

Youngbin and the others then hugged Inseong and Chani, forming a nine person group hug.

Once they finished their little hugging session, the seven younger boys signed their hyungs' shirts.

They played at the park for a bit and went to Inseong's house for a party. It was a fun way to end the school year- and Inseong and Youngbin told them not to cry about them leaving.

After all, they would one day all end up in Secondary school together.

This concludes the book of SF9 Kids. Thank you to all who read it and don't forget to have a nice day!🌈☀️😁