(Inseong) Run Free

The sky was clear, the sun was bright and birds sang happy songs. However, for Inseong, this happy atmosphere did not apply to him. What is the one thing he hates the most? Physical education, or excersise in general. The worst part is that in school, they were going to do... THE BLEEP TEST.

His friends were well fit- in terms of doing sports (what else were u thinking). However, for Inseong, he did not do a lot of sports inside or outside school. While his friends played football afterschool, he just rested on the benches at the side, completing any homework.

"We're doing the bleep test today guys!" Cheered Taeyang.

"I'll beat you this time Chan!" Stated Youngkyun.

"Yeah, sure you will." Teased Chani.

The smallest three quickly left for the changing room, leaving the other six together.

"Come on guys we got this!" Said Sanghyuk with a fist.

Everyone made a sound of acknowledgement before entering the changing rooms too. Inseong stood behind the circle of friends, with a pained and worried expression.

In contrast to his friends' eagerness for P.E, Inseong took small steps towards the changing rooms and took a long time to get into his gear.

In the hall, all the students lined up on one side and the teachers told everyone to partner up.

To Inseong's surprise, all his friends partnered up together and he was left alone. In the end, he was paired with someone else from his class. He felt betrayed that he was abandoned, especially since he thought Jaeyoon would pair up with him- but Jaeyoon said he promised Sanghyuk.

His mentality was shaking, but he hid his true feelings inside.

Everyone lined up at one end and the teacher played the recording.

*BLEEP

Everyone began speed-walking, but some were stupid and started running the the other end already.

Little Inseong moved his short legs slowly as he though he might as well just give up. Although, he arrived at the other end just as the next bleep sounded.

He continued and soon reached level 4- somehow.

The boy was confused as to how he made it this far. He continued going back and forth, with his speed constantly picking up.

Not long after, he reached level 7 and only 5 people, including him, were left. Most of his friends were already out and cheering him from the sidelines.

Minutes later, the recording indicated the remaining students were about to do level 9. Inseong was completely baffled. Wasn't he bad at sports?

Only two people remained, Inseong and Taeyang. All the other class kids were yelling words of encouragement to the two. Inseong began to put all his effort and within the next 3 laps, Taeyang was out. Inseong realised he was the last one remaining.

In the end, Inseong reached a phenomenal 10.5 and was titled the best runner in the whole year. He was absolutely exhilarated to know he was good at some form of sports. He had just discovered he had a great stamina after all.

Inseong's baby pics r so cute❤️❤️❤️☺️