(Dawon) Past to Present

Dawon. Well. He is something... special. Very entertaining and always cheerful. He never shows any negativity with others but everyone doesn't know what he is like at home. No one knows the 'true' Dawon- or Sanghyuk.

Ever since he was very small, Sanghyuk was always the shy child and so he never talked to many people. No one would approach him and when it came to his school days, the other kids had their own friendship groups. Sanghyuk never did anything though, therefore spending his primary school days alone.

This led to him being the 'forgotten' child at school and no one payed any form of attention to him. This led to a deprivation of attention, but it also started his craving for it.

Once Sanghyuk entered middle school, he changed. He changed his name to Dawon. He started to become more outgoing, having built his confidence. He managed to make friends in the new, unfamiliar school. However, he also became the trouble maker in his school.

He never really listened to the teachers. He would spit paper balls at other kids during the lessons and always acted crazy, yelling random words in the hallways. The teachers found it quite hard to control the child.

He would sometimes even throw food in the canteen, which especially angered the dinner ladies. Even the principal found it difficult to stop him. On the other hand, this made all the other students laugh and they would always watch Dawon do his pranks and other things. This is what he liked.

Attention.

The one aspect in life that he was never given. The one aspect in life that he somehow developed an addiction to.

Even though he acted so crazy, he was a smart student. Why? Because at home, he never does any of these crazy antics. He quietly studies in his room and doesn't come out unless his mother calls him for dinner.

No one knows this hidden side though. Not one person. It's like the Sanghyuk that once existed at school had gone. He no longer existed and was replaced by this new boy. Dawon.

Dawon grew up to become a person with two sides. His fake and true self.

To Dawon: IM SORRY I DON'T MEAN THIS OKAY IT'S FOR THE STORY.