(Rowoon) Toilet Terror

Night-time was Seokwoo's favourite part of the day, but there was also one thing he never liked. Going to the toilet at night. He believed that ghosts lurked in the corridors of his house when everyone was in a deep slumber. He believed they came to haunt and catch him.

This led to him always going to the toilet before sleeping as this would mean he wouldn't have to wake up at night. His mother said so. This way, he would definitely end up sleeping at night and waking up to sunlight.

However, one night, he forgot to go to the toilet and went to sleep.

A few hours into the night, the house was eerily silent, and a young boy had slowly opened his eyes.

'Why is it so dark?' He thought with squinted eyes.

His eyes opened widely realising, he had to go to the toilet but it was still night time.

He stared shaking in bed, thinking he ghosts were just beyond the closed door but he had to go to the toilet.

He obviously wasn't going to pee his pants, otherwise he'd get a hard scolding from his mom.

He just had to 'man up'- despite being 8.

He crawled out of bed and as he tip-toed out the room, the door creaked. This gave him a scare, due to how paranoid he was.

He quietly dragged his tired body to the corridor, to the toilet and went inside.

After washing his hands, he stood at the door and froze.

A quiet noise was heard at the other end of the hallway. Seokwoo was afraid to leave, incase the ghost was right outside.

All of a sudden, a knock sounded.

"Who's in there, Seokwoo?"

It was just his mother's voice.

"Hurry up!"

He opened the door, fortunately seeing his mother and not a deadly ghost.

"You're awake in the middle of the night son?"

Seokwoo attached his mother in a hug and started weeping.

"Mom! The ghost was gonna get me!"

His mother stroked his hair as she looked down on him.

"There, there son. If the ghost comes to get you, mom and dad will get then for you yeah?"

He nodded.

"Good. Now go back to sleep or you won't be able to wake up tomorrow."

She followed him to his room and tucked him into bed.

"Night Seokwoo. Sweet dreams." She kissed his forehead.

Can you tell I'm low on ideas?😂