(Jaeyoon) Puppy

For Jaeyoon's birthday, his parents presented him the most adorable little puppy ever. She was brown, fluffy and had big ears. Jaeyoon called her Patches, since she had areas of different coloured fur.

Everyday after school, Jaeyoon would enter the house and immediately, patches would run to him. He always filled up her bowls with food and water before he left and after he came back. He loved her like she was his daughter. His favourite thing to do with her was to play catch in the local park. Sometimes, all his friends would come too and they would all have a really fun time.

At night, Jaeyoon liked to sleep with Patches at night and she would curl into his body, taking in his warmth.

One day, Jaeyoon was walking patches in the the park when he bumped into Juho.

"Hi Juho!" He greeted his friend with his canines.

"Hi Jaeyoon, what are you doing?"

"I'm taking Patches for a walk. Do you wanna (one) come with me?"

"Yeah!"

The two boys strolled in the park and played games with the puppy for a while. They also saw some other people in the park, so they played in a group.

They got tired soon enough and decided to sit on a park bench for some rest. Jaeyoon and Juho were talking about the football match they were going to play soon at school. Unfortunately, they were so engrossed in the conversation that they didn't realise Patches had wondered off, because they didn't hold onto her leash.

When they realised, Jaeyoon was on the verge of tears and wanted to find her fast, but his little mind was filled with so many negative thoughts that he couldn't think straight. 'What if someone kidnapped her?' 'What if she never comes back?' 'What will I tell mom and dad?'

Luckily, Juho was there to knock some sense into him and they split up to look around the park as fast as they could.

After around a hour, Jaeyoon found patched asleep near a water fountain. He felt a wave of relief wash his worries away and quickly ran to hug her. She snuggled into his arms and continued sleeping. He then walked back to the bench where he and Juho were talking. Juho was already there and was joyful that Jaeyoon found his puppy.

They talked a bit more, until patches woke up and then they went home.

THANK YOU READERS FOR 1K READS. LIKE, YOU GUYS 🥔! Do any of you guys like Wanna One? Comment your bias just because I'm curious^^