(Zuho) Roar

Tomorrow was going to be the school's annual costume day. This year, all the children had to dress up as animals.

Now, Juho was specifically excited because not only was it his birthday, but he was going to dress as his favourite animal- which was a lion. He was not just going to be any kind of lion. No. He was going to be a scary lion. He wanted to scare everyone in the school.

The night before, his mom had shown him his outfit and he looked at it with fiery eyes and a cheeky smile.

"What are you smiling about?" His mom teased him.

"Nothing omma!" He replied as his eyes suddenly became large and round, masking his thoughts about his little prank.

"Aww so cute!" His mom then patted his head.

"Omma!"

"Ok, ok." She chuckled. "It late now, so go to sleep honey."

Juho nodded.

"I love you my little kitten. Good night, sweet dreams." His mother said as she kissed his forehead.

"No omma. I'm a lion!" Juho pretended to roar.

"Okay then. My little lion." His mother smiled.

Juho ran upstairs and prepared for bed before sleeping.

Unfortunately, he didn't sleep much as he was too overexcited and woke up early.

"Omma! Omma! Wake up!" Juho practically screamed down his mothers' ears.

"Oh Juho, please don't make me deaf." His mother joked as she tried to get up.

"What time is it... JUHO IT'S ONLY 7 IN THE MORNING WHY ARE YOU AWAKE!" his mother questioned.

Rather than replying, he grinned.

"You're too cute you know that? Anyways, happy birthday honey." His mother said as she embraced him.

"Kamsamnida omma!" Juho mumbled in the warmth of his mother's hug.

"Since we're up so early, let's have a nice breakfast. I'll make you your favourite pancakes."

Seven pancakes and a hot chocolate later, A cheerful Juho was well fed and it was time to get ready for school.

After getting changed, he stomped his way down stairs and jumped in from of his mom while shouting 'roar!'

"Ready? Come on let's take you to school."

When they arrived, he waved to his mom and ran into the school premises.

When he reached his class, he saw his friends who were also dressed up as a wide range of animals.

He quietly sneaked up behind them.

Step.

Step.

"ROAR!"

The class went silent. No one screamed in fright, but all eight of his friends turned around to see a lion Juho with clawed hands, attempting to show all his teeth.

"Aww Juho you look so cute!" His friends chorused.

"IM NOT CUTE! IM SCARY! IM A LION!" Juho shouted back at them.

"Sure you are." His tall best friend, who was ironically dressed as a giraffe, sarcastically said.

"Seokwoo, you're supposed to help!"

"Sorry buddy." He shrugged "Happy birthday though." Rowoon came up to him and hugged him.

"Yeah happy birthday Juho hyung!" added a little Chani dressed in a bunny costume.

"Happy birthday to you... happy birthday to Juho, happy birthday to you!" His friends sang then crushed him in a group hug.

"Guys... can't brea-mff!"

"Oh wait guys I think he can't breathe!" Inseong shouted.

Everyone quickly released the hug and Juho was breathing once again.

"Thanks guys for wishing me a happy birthday but please don't crush me again." He said.

For the rest of the day, Juho played with his friends, and they went to his house afterwards for a birthday party.

Happy birthday to Zuho! He's so precious and his voice is
honestly the best! Not to mention he's such a secret fluff-ball lol.🎉

🎉

Even with a disgusted face he still looks adorable😂