(Youngbin) Broken Bets

Youngbin arrived at the basketball court when his dad dropped him off.

"Thanks Dad! I'll see you later."

"Sure Binnie. I'll pick you up here. Good luck."

Once his dad drove off, Youngbin went to the playground to find his friends. The other eight were already warming up, shooting hoops and practicing their dribbles.

Seokwoo spotted Youngbin first.

"Hi hyung!" The others heard Seokwoo and looked at the two, running towards them as if they finished school. They also welcomed Youngbin and then split into teams of four. One person would be the referee.

Inseong chose to be the referee. The first team consisted of Youngbin, Chani, Taeyang and Hwiyoung. The other team had Seokwoo, Dawon, Zuho and Jaeyoon.

The started their game. It was the first to 10 points and the losing team would have to buy the others drinks and ice cream.

Youngbin's team was falling behind the other team by 2 points and Chani was about to start crying because he didn't want to give up his money. Youngbin, on the other hand, was determined to win.

"Chani, don't start crying yet! We can still win." He encouraged.

"But they've already got eight points."

"You're just not trying enough. Come on guys we can do this!"

His team played harder than before and managed to score two points so they were on par with the other team.

Later on, they scored another point so their score jumped up to nine. They were so close to getting the last point.

Youngbin attempted a dunk shot and jumped at the hoop, but he missed the hoop and unexpectedly fell to the floor. The game stopped as everyone rushed to his side.

"Youngbin hyung are you okay?" Asked Jaeyoon.

"It-it really hurts..." Youngbin mumbled.

"Come on hyung, let's take you to the bench." Taeyang suggested.

They tried to help Youngbin up, but he started to yell.

"A-aaah! It's really painful. I can't move my leg."

"I think... I think you broke your leg hyung..." Juho said.

"We should wait till his dad arrives then." Inseong stated.

When Youngbin's Dad arrived, he helped Youngbin into the car and took him to the A+E. He ended up in he hospital with a cast on his left leg. It was elevated and he rested in the hospital bed.

A few days later, his friends came to visit.

"Hi hyung!" They said.

"Hi guys."

"How are you doing?" Asked Dawon.

"I'm fine, thanks for asking."

"Good, good."

"Does this mean I don't have to pay for food and drinks?" Asked Youngbin.

The others laughed.

"Why would you hyung? We were losing by one point anyway." Answered Seokwoo.