(Hwiyoung + Chani) Boi

Thanks a bunch @kookies_for_tae for requesting although I'm sorry I went a bit off track😬

The sun smiled from above. Clouds caressed the blue sky up high, and down below, gentle waves brushed the sand as it swept in.

Two young boys had just jumped out of the vibrant, red 4x4 vehicle before 7 others trailed calmly behind. They were currently located at the beach due to a bank holiday, leading to an extended weekend. Since the 9 friends were so close, all 9 families agreed to go on a short holiday to the coast. They were completely prepared. A colourful, wooden, beach house was rented for three days at the beach and the parents also rented a large, cozy, mansion to sleep in at night.

It was midday and all the kids ran towards the clear water- under the watch of their parents of course. They divided into small groups in order not to get too crowded.

Inseong, Youngbin and Jaeyoon were in one group. Seokwoo, Juho and Sanghyuk were meant to be together, but Sanghyuk, being the bold and 'free' child that he is, stated clearly that Juho and Seokwoo were 'boring and like grandpas', and proceeded to suggest being in the group with the two maknaes. This ultimately led to Taeyang being pulled away from his two maknae friends, Chani and Youngkyun.

Everyone split up and began to do their own activities or play games. The parents obviously followed close behind  as chaperones and ended up shading themselves under parasols on stripy deckchairs while conversing.

The last trio were discussing what to actually do whilst huddling in the center.

"Hyungs we should swim!" Offered the smallest, Chani.

"No, no Chanchan, let's build sandcastles." Suggested Youngkyun.

"But I want to swim!" Chani whined.

"You know I'm better than you at swimming anyway so why would you do that?" Asked Youngkyun.

This resulted in Youngkyun provoking Chani.

"I'm a better swimmer than you hyung,
just you see!"

Chani sprinted into the water and Youngkyun quickly followed after, the two trying to swim further than the other. The water became a deeper shade of blue as they travelled further out into the ocean.

What they didn't remember was that their swimming abilities were limited. Normally they would swim with floats in the sea but that is precisely what they left behind.

Rather than swimming and racing, the two kids ended up flopping and flailing in the water.

Together they were shouting "Help! Help! Sanghyuk hyung!"

On the beach, the older suddenly sat up and lifted his sunglasses up to his hair.

"Is that my name I he- OH MY GLOB YOUNGKYUN! CHANI! IM COMING!"

Like a professional, Sanghyuk jumped into the water to save the drowning duo with two pastel floats in hand. Luckily, he was a good swimmer so he saved them as fast as the speed of light.

He dragged them to shore. He then did CPR and everything. He paused for a moment and then giggled to himself as there was something he did not do yet during the CPR.

He looked at his 'oh-so-favourite' maknae Chani and 'puckered' his lips.

As he got closer, to Sanghyuk's dismay, Chani's eyes shot open and he coughed up water. They were wide and he was about to scream seeing his hyung that close.

Youngkyun, on the other hand, quickly gained consciousness soon after and looked at Chani.

Chani and Youngkyun looked at each other and bawled. Their vision became blurry and they couldn't see anything, but they still hugged each other.

"Kyunnie hyung, I'm so sorry! I will never argue with you again!"

"I-I-It's okay Chanchan. We should have just taken care of each other instead. I'm sorry too! Let's just not fight again yeah?"

"Yeah"

Simultaneously the two hugged one another tighter as they said "I love you hyung/Chanchan!"

They were sitting on the sand for a while and then Sanghyuk looked at them as he pulled his glasses down. He sighed.

"Kids... IT'S ME WHO YOU SHOULD APOLOGISE TO! I HAD TO SWIM AND DO EVERYTHING!"

"SORRY HYUNG!"

The maknaes then tackled their loving hyung and spent the rest of the the day on the beach, safe and sound.

I kind of started laughing because of what I wrote halfway through. Oops 🙊