chapter 2

EMILIA

Jeremiah's driver stops infront of a store and we get out the car. "You're coming?" I ask and he nods. "I need to make sure your dress...make sure it's appropriate." I nod in disbelief and laugh. "Okay, do you." I say and we walk inside. Wow. So fancy and so many dresses.

"Let's go find you a dress for our date." He places his hand on my back. "What makes you think this is a date?" I ask and walk ahead of him. "I'm taking you to a romantic and expensive dinner." I laugh and shake my head. "Well it's not." I grab a dress that's black and backless.
"Yes it is darling." He whispers in my ear from behind.

His voice sends chills down my whole body. "Woah, do you not remember how I acted in that lecture. Do not mess with me." I say and he chuckles.
"No you're the girl I've been waiting for my whole life, I like that you...bark back." He smiles, I return one and quickly turn around.

Trying to hide the fact that I'm blushing. I grab another dress that's a burgundy and a bodycon. God it's so beautiful. I then notice one that's to die for. It's a coffee color, also a bodycon, it ties at the back of the neck and it's backless. It's a V-neck also so I grab it. "That's a great dress." I hear behind me and I smile. "Yes it is." I say and turn. "Hello, I'm Krystal. Would you like to try these on?" She asks and I nod. "Yes please." She grabs the three dresses from me and I follow her.

Jeremiah behind me, watching. She shows me to a dressing room, "If you need anything, press this button and I'll come to help." I nod and close the door. "I'll stay out here then." I hear Jeremiah, "What did you expect?" I say and start stripping. "To watch you and enjoy the view." I laugh loudly and on purpose.

"You're such a creep." I say and open the door once I have a dress on. "You look amazing." He says and I shrug, "It's pretty loose." I say and look in the mirror.
"Try on the other ones." he says, "You can't tell me what to do." I say and I stand in the door way. "Emilia, I want to see you in that last dress." Jeremiah says, "How did you know I really liked that dress?" I ask and he looks at me. "I saw you looking at it and that dress looked good on the mannequin, I know its going to look sexy on you." I laugh, "You're smooth." I say and close the door.

I taken off the dress and put on the last dress completely ignoring the burgundy dress. Oh god, he was right. I do look great. I might even agree with him about me looking sexy. I do but I can't handle the fact that he is right.
The dress compliments my body figure and the top half compliments my set of boobs. I have nice boobs and they look great in it.

"Have you put on the last dress?" Jeremiah asks, "Yes I have." I say and open the door.
His reaction was priceless, "You're eyes are about to pop out, please control yourself." I say and he clears his throat. "This is the dress for you." I smile. "I know." I say and I like him checking me out. I love feeling wanted. "Let's go, keep it on, we are buying it like this." He says and stands up adjusting himself as I notice a bulge slowly growing. He quickly hovers over me, "I have sneakers on with a very expensive dress, my dreams have come true." I joke and grab my bag. I quickly stuff my clothes into it as he starts to walk out of the dressing room area.

"Right, we'll have to get you heels." He says and I follow behind him. We navigate through the store. I glance around the store and god I can't imagine how much this whole store costs. As I am lost in my thoughts he walks up to the cashier, me following behind. "We are buying this dress and bring me a pair of heels that go with it or I'll have a talk with the manager." He says and the poor girl nods, "Yes of course. Right away." She runs off and I frown. "You don't have to be so rude." I bluntly say and he turns to me.

"That's who I am, just how you're blunt and come off mean." He says and I roll my eyes. Jeremiah turns my face, "Don't you roll your eyes at me." He says and I huff. "Whatever you say." The girl comes back with a pair of heels and hands them to me. "Here you go, hopefully these fit." I smile at her, "Thank you so much. You have a good eye." I say and for the first time I see this girl smile widely. She really did guess my right shoe size, she has experience; love that.