chapter 37

EMILIA

OH SHIT FUCK.

Today is the big fucking day, I'm getting married today. After four and a half years of knowing Jeremiah we are finally getting married.
Through everything that we have been through we are finally getting our happy ending.
I don't know how I feel right now, I'm so overwhelmed.

Zendaya is here with me and a few other friends helping me get ready.
My hair stylist has already braided my hair and it's a messy braid and I love it. My make up done to perfection, I look so good today.
My eye makeup, done beautifully along with my eyeliner perfectly done also my eyebrows!

I'm not in my dress yet and I'm so nervous to go to our service.
"Are you ready for the dress?!" Zendaya asks as my make up stylist touches up my lip stick. "Yeah." I say and my friend Brianna opens the closet and all my friends squeal and I laugh.

"Thank you. Both of you." I say to my hair stylist and make up stylist. They both nod, "You should stay for the wedding." I say to the both of them and they chuckle. "I have a girl who needs me, it's her fifteen. I'm sorry." My make up stylist says and I nod. "I have to go to a low-profile fashion show and help. But thank you for the invitation. Congratulations." I smile and hug her.

"Emilia!! Time to put your dress on!" Zendaya shrieks and claps her hands and I laugh.
"Can I just say that your dress is absolutely gorgeous?!" She says and I take off my robe. I am helped into my dress, "It is a beautiful dress." I say and Zendaya zips up the back of my dress.

"OH MY GOSHH!!!!YOU LOOK SO FUCKING BEAUTIFUL EMILIA!!!" All my friends scream and shriek. I laugh and walk over to the mirror and I am taken back at how amazing I look.

I put my hand on my stomach and take a deep breath. My dress is a strapless one, beaded on top and the bottom is lacey and long.

I then sit down and handed my white heels. "Thanks." I say and Zendaya chuckles, it's okay. "Are you feeling okay?" My friend Annie asks and I nod, "Yes I'm fine just nervous as hell."I say and slip on my heels.
"You are totally fine! You should be focusing on being happy!" My friend Rose says and I smile and nod repeatily.

"You're right! It's one of the biggests days of my life! I should be more excited." I say and smile. I stand up and walk over to the vanity and smile. "Oh one more thing!" Brianna says and I laugh, "Almost forgot." I say and Brianna helps me put on my veil.

"It's almost time!" The party coordinator walks in and I nod. "I'm so nervous yet excited." I say and walk around. I grab my bouquet of white and pink roses and I'm helped out of my room.

We get into a limo and I can't wait to see Jeremiah.

I had the house to myself since he likes doing all the traditional non sense like he can't see the bride before they are married or its bad luck.
We are headed to the church and I'm so nervous and I miss my baby Audrey. She's with my grandpa and she's my flower girl which just warms my heart.

I love that she can be apart of her parents wedding. My parents and sister are going to be there which is weird. I haven't really talked to them in a while. I invited them because...well they are my parents.

The limo stops and I take a deep breath, "Ready to get married?" Zendaya asks and I nod. I open the limo door and get out along with my friends and I smile. "Here." Annie hands me my bouquet and I smile. We walk up some steps and our photographer takes some pictures of me and then with my friends.

Alright time for the real deal. We walk up the stairs and the photographer is already inside.
I walk up to the doors and walk in and there's a huge hall before we walk into the actual church. I turn towards the closed doors and take another deep breath.
The doors open slowly and I can't breath.