chapter 10

EMILIA

I get home and Nick is on the couch. "It's only me." Nick says and I close the door. I throw my keys on the coffee table and plop down next to him."I don't care." I say and rest my head back. "Tough day?" He asks and I shrug.
"More like long and complicated." I say and open my eyes and look at him. "Want to talk about it?" He asks and I shrug.

"Is it about that guy...Jeremiah?" Nick asks and I look at him, "He's a grain of sand in my problems." I say and look at Nick. "You guys okay?" He asks, "We aren't dating or in a relationship." I say and Nick looks at me, "We're just friends, nothing more and nothing less." I say and look up at the ceiling.

"What about that time-" I cut him off, "That was a one time thing. It never happened again." I say and it's a complete lie but I'd like it to be the truth. I should have never signed that contract.

"Oh." Is all Nick says and I look at him.
I sit up and he looks at me. "What is it?" He asks and I pull him in. I wrap my arms around him and rest my head on his shoulder. He wrap his arms around me and rests his head against mine.
Hugging Nick was always a way for me to relax. Nick rubs my back and I close my eyes and let out a deep breath.

"You sure you okay?" He asks and I nod. "I am now." I say and then pull away and look into his eyes. "Thanks for always being there for me, even when I'm a pain." I say and he nods. "What are bestfriends for?" Nick asks and we both laugh.

I kiss his cheek and interwine my hand with his, "Never change please." He nods and I give him a smile.
"I need to change, I'm going out." I say and he chuckles. "Of course you are." We both laugh and I roll my eyes.

I changed into a pair of knee high black boots and a shirt dress with a criss cross pattern on the front and I have my blue jean jacket on. I grab my bag and put everything inside. I walk to the door and the couch is empty. Nick probably went to his house, I open the door and Jeremiah is at the door.

"What are you doing here?" I ask, "You weren't answering my calls or my texts." I laugh, "You should have gotten the point then. I don't want to talk to you." I say and walk out my apartment and close the door.
"Where are you going?" He asks and I look at him. "Out." I say and head for the elevator. "No you are not. Not dressed like that." I turn to him, "You can't always tell me what to do asshole." I say and push the button for the elevator.

"I can tell you what to do, it's apart of the contract." I laugh, "I only need to listen to you when its something sexual. Other than that, I don't need to do shit." I say and the doors open.

I walk inside and Jeremiah follows. "Dont be so childish. You like me spanking you." He says and I turn to him, "I didn't today and it was very rude of you to do it. Speaking my mind shouldn't have caused me to be punished." I say and cross my arms.

"Where are you going?" He asks and I turn my head, "To go fuck another guy. To get wasted and fuck some guy I met today. To get my brains fucked out by him." I say mainly to piss him off. Which was a success when he slams me against the wall.
"You said an oath that you wouldn't sleep with anyone while with me." I laugh.

"Guess what, I'm not with you anymore." I say and he pushes a button on the elevator stopping it.
"You are still mine." He says and spreads my legs.
"Nope, not since I left your office today." I growl and he chuckles.

He cups my vagina and I gasp. "This is still mine and it will be until I say so." He rubs my clit and I moan loudly. "Nope." I manage to say and Jeremiah chuckles. "Your pussy says differently. It's so wet already." He whispers in my ear and rubs my entrance.
"Jeremiah." I moan out and he presses his lips to mine. "Let's go back to your apartment." He says and presses the button and the elevator starts moving again.

We enter my apartment and close the door behind us. Jeremiah picks me up, I wrap my legs around him and we kiss while he carries me to my room.
We enter my room and he closes the door behind him and locks it. He lays me down on the bed and I sit up.
"You do look sexy." Jeremiah says and I chuckle, "I dressed up for him. I wanted to get him real hard." I say and Jeremiah growls. "No one touches you." He says and spreads my legs open.

"Only me baby girl." He says and takes off my boots. I laugh, "What if he already did?" I ask and Jeremiah chuckles. "You wouldn't dare." Jeremiah says and I shrug.
He pulls my underwear to the side and sticks two fingers inside me and I moan loudly.

"Has anyone touched you other than me?" He asks and his fingers move inside me and I moan. "No." I say and he chuckles. "You're a good girl." He says and the takes off his suit and remains in his boxer briefs.
He hovers over me and grinds against me. I moan and press my lips to his. His lips move aggressively against mine.

"Don't ever try to be with another man." He growls in my ear, "Can't promise you anything." I tease and he stops. "I'm serious baby girl, you're mine. All of you." He says and I laugh.
"I'm no one's Jeremiah. I don't belong to anyone." I flip us over and kiss his neck.
"You belong to me baby girl, whether you like it or not." Jeremiah grips onto my sides and I gasp.

"Now, let's fuck. I didn't get the chance today in my office." He says and flips us over again. I pull off my dress shirt and reveal my boobs. Jeremiah groans and licks both of my nipples, making them hard. He pulls down my underwear and I kick them off.
He spreads my legs wide open and pulls down his boxer briefs.

Jeremiah immediately thrusts into me and I moan. Jeremiah thrusts into me fast and deep. My bed squeaks and shakes as he thrusts into me faster and harder. "Fuck baby girl, I love your pussy, its like a drug to me." He says and rubs my boobs. I moan and he presses his lips against my neck and starts sucking on my skin.
He moves his lips and sucks once again.

I know what he's doing, and I won't let him. I roll us over and laugh. "Leaving hickies won't make me yours Miah." I say and begin to move back and forth. "Yes it does, guys will now you are fucking someone already." I move faster and we both moan and he places his hands on my waist. "Fine, same goes to you." I say and kiss his neck and leave a few hickies.

"I have you, I don't need anyone else." Jeremiah says and then grunts when I move faster. "Get off and get on your hands and knees." Jeremiah commands and I move faster on him. "No." I say and Jeremiah rolls his eyes back. "You have to listen to me when it comes to this stuff baby girl." I groan and get off him. I get on my hands and knees, I arch my self and spread my legs.

"Fuck, I love seeing you like this. Your pussy looks so good." He rubs my entrance with his c**k. "Then fuck me already Miah." I say and he slowly enters me. I gasp and he thrusts into me deep and hard. "Oh my god!! Yes! Jeremiah right there." I moan and whimper as he enters me repeatedly. I feel his whole c**k inside me, every thrust hitting the right spot. 

I grip onto the sheets as I feel myself getting closer. Jeremiah pulls my hair causing me to tilt my head back.
"Get on top baby girl and stay facing that way." He says and lays down.
I'm quickly on top of him facing the end of my bed.
I place him inside me and start to move up and down. Jeremiah runs his hands down my back and we both moan once again. He starts to thrust up and I grip onto his legs and rock my hips.

I stop and he keeps thrusting up. I moan repeatedly as I finish around his c**k. I then get off him and face him. I continue to move up and down to get him off. Jeremiah rubs my boobs and nipples and he digs his fingers into my sides. He's close and soon he tilts his head back and grunts.
I get off him and lay down next to him.

"We should have more fights if the sex is always like this after." I say and Jeremiah chuckles and nods. "I'm sorry, darling. I never want to offend you again. The thought of losing you frightens me. Let me make it up to you?" He turns to me and I smile. "Thank you and yeah of course." I say and he kisses my forehead.

"Let me take you on a trip, yeah?" He asks and I laugh. "Where?" He hums, "Anywhere you'd like." He intertwines his hand with mine. "Surprise me." I say and he smirks, "Okay then. Take next week off and start packing." I laugh and press my lips to his and move them slowly with his.

He pulls away, "How does the beach sound to you?" He asks in a whisper. "Relaxing and full of excuses to have sex." I say and Jeremiah chuckles. "Beach it is then." We both chuckle and I smile.

Vacation time.