chapter 32

EMILIA

I am on my way to drop off Audrey at Jeremiah's mansion, I need to stop myself from sleeping with Jeremiah.
He's like my personal drug, around him I feel so weak and hormonal.
He makes me weak in the knees and turned on, my sanity out the window. 

I need to stop my relationship with Jeremiah. I'm engaged to Nick now, what I'm doing is just childish and completely wrong. Nick doesn't deserve to be cheated on and lied to.
I am going to be a hundred percent faithful to Nick now. I have for the past couple weeks since we had sex the same day I had phone sex with Jeremiah. It made me feel horrible even though I enjoyed it for a few seconds to know I have both of them. 

The gates open and I drive into Jeremiah's drive way and then park my car infront of his garage. I then get out my car and take Audrey out of her car seat and head for the door.

I walk to the front door and unlock it with my key, "Jeremiah where are you?" I ask and close the door behind me. "Living room!" I hear him and smile.
I walk towards the living room and I see him standing by the couch and he's smiling.

Okay, he's acting weird but whatever.
"Audrey is teething again so give her some baby oral gel and her frozen pouch. Also if you can feed her some frozen fruits, that helps her too. Umm what else, oh! I'll be back tomorrow morning." I say and sit Audrey on the floor.

"I thought maybe you were going to stay." Jeremiah walks up to me and smirks, "No I can't sorry. I have to go do stuff with Nick. So I'll see you tomorrow to pick up Audrey." I say and then kneel down and kiss Audrey's forehead, "I love you mama! I'll see you tomorrow, behave for Jeremiah!" I coo and kiss her cheek.

Audrey giggles and I smile, and stand up, "See you tomorrow! You guys have fun." I say to Jeremiah and head for the door.

Day off from being a parent with Nick!! I wonder what we are going to do today.

I head to my car and quickly get in and start my car and then head out.

I get home and Nick is still in bed. I take off my shoes and jump onto the bed and Nick laughs, "You okay there?" Nick asks and I laugh into my pillow.
"Yeah I'm great. So what should we do today? We have all day and night." I wink at him and Nick chuckles.

"I don't know, what should we do?" He pulls me in and I giggle, "I have a few ideas." I run my hand down his chest, "Yeah what?" Nick kisses my cheek and I laugh, "We can make out intensely for a bit then get all dressed up, eat some fancy ass dinner." I say and kiss his collar bone.

"After we should go to a club, get a little drunk and come home." Nick says and then runs his hand up my thigh, "Sounds like a plan. Now come here." I say and pull him in.
Our lips move perfectly together and I run my hands down his back.
Nick pulls away and kisses my neck and sucks on it and I moan loudly.

I roll us over and kiss his jaw line and then his neck.
His hickeys from a few days ago, barely disappearing. I kiss his neck and suck on his neck and then behind his ear.
Nick grabs my butt and squeezes it, I moan against his ear, "Dammit Em." He grunts and I then kiss his other side of his neck and leave a huge hickey on accident.

I then kiss his chest and he caresses my hair. I look up at him and smile, "I love you so much baby." I say and kiss his cheek, "I love you more babe." Nick says and runs his hands down my chest.
"I'm so lucky to have you." I whisper in his ear and kiss his jaw line and then peck his lips.
"You are amazing." Nick says and unbuttons my shirt and kisses my boobs.

I laugh, "Hey! Who said you can undress me?" I ask and sit up, "I did." Nick pulls me down and smashes his lips to mine and I smile. I grind against him and his hands on my butt, making me move faster.
I bet he's getting himself off like this.
It's actually really hot if he is.
I sit up and continue to grind on him, I pull on his shirt and he sits up and takes it off.