chapter 12

JEREMIAH

We are here in Barbados, and Emilia is beyond excited. "I've always wanted to come here!" We exit the airport and I laugh. My car is ready and I'm excited to drive for once. I love having Andrew but I like to drive.
"So do you have a driver here to?" Emilia asks and I laugh, "Yeah me." She looks at me shocked. "I know how to drive Em." I say and she chuckles.

"I've never seen you drive before." She says and we walk into the packed parking. We then walk up to my convertible Infiniti q-60 and she stops.

"Of course." Emilia says and I open the trunk. "What?" I ask, "You have one of those expensive cars." I laugh and place my suitcases in the trunk.
"I roll in style baby." I say and she laughs loudly. "You sounded like such a douche right there." Emilia hands me her bags and I place them in the trunk.

"C'mon, let's go." I unlock the car and get inside. Emilia does too and I immediately drive out of the parking lot.

EMILIA

Watching Jeremiah drive is such a turn on. His biceps flexing as he has his hands on the steering wheel. I look around and wow, even the streets are nice around here. We are like in the rich area of Barbados, haha. Of course he has to stay in some luxury hotel or he'd probably flip.

We then pull up into a driveway and wow. "We are staying at a house?" I ask and he smirks, "Yeah and you'd like it." He says and turns off the car.

I get out of the car and it looks very...modern and open. I don't think that's ideal since we were surrounded by paparazzi at the airport.
Jeremiah opens the trunk and he takes out our bags and I grab my bags.
"You excited for this week?" Jeremiah asks while we walk up to the house.
"Um, yeah I am." I say and smile.

He takes out a key and unlocks the door and wow, I'm in love.
It's definitely a modern house but it's white décor makes it tolerable. There is glass around the house but not a lot to make the inside revealing.
There's the front door and when you walk in , there's a hall and down the hall, you walk into the living space that has a sliding door to a balcony. Then to the other side is a dining area and it leads to the kitchen.

Then down another hall is a laundry room and a den. From the den there's stairs to go upstairs.

Then walking back to the dining area there's two huge sliding doors leading to a large patio type of balcony that has a view of the beautiful ocean and a few couches and a table to eat at.
Then on the other side of the house is a pool, which doesn't make sense, since the house, no mansion is basically on the beach.

It's a beach mansion, Jesus Christ. Jeremiah sure knows how to take my breath away.

We walk up stairs and fuck, "Why did you get a mansion for us to stay in. Its only us." I say as we walk past a few rooms and a marble bathroom.  "Because I plan to fuck you in every room in this place." Jeremiah says and opens a door. "Wow, we could have just stayed at your house back in L.A. if you wanted to do that." I say and Jeremiah laughs.

We enter a bedroom, I'm certain it's the master bedroom since its a huge room. Not as big as Jeremiah's room back in L.A. but it's still huge.
It has a walk in closet and a bathroom connected to it. Then a balcony with a couch.

The bed is a king size bed, I place my bags down. "If we stayed back at home, I wouldn't be able to see you in bikini's." He wraps his arms around me.
"Oh Jeremiah you have a huge pool and a hot tub at your house, you totally would have." I turn around to face him. "No, I would have made you wear nothing since its my house." He says and I laugh. "Well, what do you want to do right now?" I ask and Jeremiah smiles.

"Eat." Jeremiah says and I nod. "Is the house stocked or do we have to order in?" I ask and move away from him. "I asked the house keeper to stock the house before we got here." I smile and nod, "Lets go make something to eat then." I intertwine my hand with his and he nods.

We walk down the hall and walk down the stairs. We get downstairs and I take off my oversized jacket and place it on the couch.
"Fuck, you take my breath away every time I see you." Jeremiah says and I laugh. "I can't wait to fuck you on the beach." I laugh, "Aren't you afraid of people walking by?" I ask and pull him in. "Its a private beach and even if people walk by," he stops and presses his lips to mine. "Let them look. Let them see the fucking sexy woman, I'm fucking. Let them see how lucky I am." I laugh and run my hands under his shirt.

"What if guys walk by? They'll see me naked." I look at him innocently. "I don't care cause I'll be the one fucking you and not just watching." He caresses my cheek. "Are you going to fuck me in the water or on the sand?" I ask, getting turned on.
"I'd rub myself against you in the water then I'd carry you onto the sand and fuck you while the water hits us. I'll make you cum on my cock as the cold water hits us." I moan and he rubs my ass.

"That sounds so fucking hot." I whisper and he stays silent. "Fuck eating breakfast. Let's start fucking now." Jeremiah says and picks me up. I laugh, "Jeremiah!" I shout and he cares me to the living space. He throws me onto the couch. 
He then pulls off his shirt and I smile.

His body kills me every time. Fuck, I'm falling for this man.

He then hovers over me and spreads my legs open. He starts to move his lips with mine and I run my hands all over his chest and back.
I then pull my shirt over my head along with my sports bra. Jeremiah then dips down and kisses my neck. I moan and run my fingers through his hair.

I'm so happy that we are here.