chapter 36

EMILIA

Jeremiah has been crazy the past two months, he's been wrapped up in our wedding, he's planning our wedding and I think it's stressing him out. So from now, I'm going to plan it with him. He likes being in charge so that's why he's basically doing everything.

I asked him if I can help more and he just told me to relax and wait till I need to get my dress and all that girly shit.

I want to help find the venue, the flowers, the table set up and everything but he's only letting me decide what I want to wear, how my hair is going to be and that's it.

Today, Jeremiah is at his office and I need him to relax when he gets home.
I don't want him to keep doing everything for our wedding, I feel useless too.

Audrey is with my grandpa today so when Jeremiah comes home, I'm going to give him a little suprise.
A night of romance and sex in every place of our home.

So I'm setting flower petals on the stairs and down the hall to the glass sliding doors to the back.
I walk back upstairs and grab a bathing suit out of my drawer and put it on. It's a burgundy two piece. The top ties around my neck and the bottom ties on the sides.

I slip on a long black shall on and slip on some sandals. I then walk back down stairs and check the time, he should be coming home soon.

I already cooked earlier, made some chicken stir fry, my man loves it.
I have two glasses of wine on the kitchen island with the bottle next to it.

I walk out to the back and turn on the lights and turn on the heater for the pool. I walk down the stairs and then on to the lawn and sit down by the pool and dip my feet in. Fuck, it's still cold. I sway my feet back and forth until it gets warm.

I then take off my shall and dive in. I swim up and let out a deep breath. I look back at the house and I see the light turn on. I smirk and then swim up to the end and I see Jeremiah walk out the back door.
"Emilia? You out here?" I hear, "Yes!I'm here in the pool." I say and then smirk as he walks over to me.

"What you up to?" He asks and I smirk, "You've been so stressed out and I want you to relax for the rest of today. The wedding and planning can rest for a couple hours." I say and he chuckles. "You don't need to ask me twice." He says and I laugh. He starts taking off his suit and I start untying my top off.
When I take it off, I fling it to him and he catches it and I laugh.

"Coming in or not?" I ask and he takes off his pants and jumps in. I laugh and he swims up infront of me and I laugh. I wrap my arms around him and kiss his cheek. "That's all I get?" He asks and I shake my head. "Come here babe." I say and press my lips to his and he wraps his arms around me and our lips move passionately together.

His tongue teases mine and then plays with mine. I moan into our kiss and I pull him in closer. My boobs pressing up against his chest. I pull away and kiss his neck.
"You are wearing too much clothes." He says and I laugh, "I'm just wearing my bottoms." I say and he nods. "That's too much clothes." He says and then unties it and they come off and he throws them out the pool.

"I've missed you. We haven't had sex in weeks." I say and he nods, "It's just the wedding. I want it ready in time." Jeremiah says and I roll my eyes, "Let me help more, it's like your the woman in this relationship now." I tease him and he looks at me.
"No I'm not." He says, "Emilia? Do you want the lilies or the white roses as centerpieces?" I quote him and laugh.

"Fine, tomorrow you'll come with me to help. Just take it back that I'm the girl in the relationship."
I shake my head, "You're a girl." I joke and he pushes me against the wall of the pool. "Oh baby, if I was the girl in this relationship. I wouldn't be able to do this to you." He says and then kisses my neck and rubs my ass and I moan.

He spreads my legs open and I feel his bulge against my area.

"Let's get out of here." I say and he nods. We get out the pool and I shrug on my robe and give Jeremiah a towel. We run back inside and he smiles, "Do you want to eat?" I ask and he nods, "Yeah you." He picks me up and sits me on the dining table. I laugh and he unties my robe and spreads my legs open and dips down.

He licks my folds and I moan and pull on his wet hair.
I moan louder when he swirls his tongue around my clit and his left hand pinches my nipple and massages it.

With his free hand, he rubs my entrance and I arch myself up and he pushes me down and pumps his fingers inside me and sucks on my clit.

I moan loudly, "Jeremiah! Oh god yes! Please don't stop!" I whimper and lay down, my moans slipping out.

I sit back up and he pulls me at the end of the dining table. He pulls down his wet boxer briefs and his c**k springs up. "Fuck me good babe. I want it so bad " I plead and he thrusts inside me and I moan and press my lips to his as he picks me up, we don't break our kiss as he takes me to the living room.

He lays me down on the couch and starts thrusting hard inside me as he rubs my clit with his thumb.

I moan loudly and he moves quickly and I pull him in closer and run my nails down his back. "I love you so much." He whispers in my ear and I nod, "I love you too Jeremiah." I say and he continues to move inside me and I feel myself getting close.

Jeremiah interwines our hands together as he thrusts himself inside me and I moan repeatily. Jeremiah kisses my boobs as he does and my neck, sending me more over the edge.

Soon, Jeremiah is thrusting himself sloppily and quickly inside me.
We are both moaning and grunting as we get closer.

I dig my nails into his back as I finish, and soon Jeremiah stops moving and I gasp. I run my fingers through his hair and peck his lips.
"I'm glad you wanted me to relax. I really needed it." He says and I nod.
"You should be careful with finishing inside me, you don't want me to get pregnant again do you?" I ask and grab the blanket from the floor.

"It wouldn't be too bad to have more kids." Jeremiah speaks and I look at him, "You want more kids?" I ask and turn to him. "I wouldnt mind if you got pregnant. I missed out on Audrey's first year and I'd like to know how it's like to have a small baby and we have enough rooms for ten kids." Jeremiah says and I laugh.

"I only want two, three max." I say and Jeremiah laughs, "Two is fine." Jeremiah says and kisses my forehead.
"Well, don't get me pregnant soon, cause then I won't be able to fit in my wedding dress." I hit his arm playfully.

"You found your dress already?" Jeremiah asks and I smirk, "I've seen a few." I say and he laughs, "I love you." He pulls me in and presses his lips to mine and I smile.

"C'mon let's go eat, I made your favorite. Let me just heat it up." I say, "Shouldn't we go put on clothes first?" Jeremiah asks and I laugh, "Yeah maybe we should." I stand up with the blanket around me and run upstairs with Jeremiah behind me.

I change into a pair of sweatpants and a tank top.

Jeremiah does the same thing and he looks so strong and buff right now.
"You look so hot." I say and Jeremiah laughs, "So do you." He walks up to me and kisses my neck.
"I'm tempted to just go for round two right now." I say and look at him.

"Later, it's only nine. Let's eat." Jeremiah interwines his hand with mine and we walk out the room.

I love this man, fuck.