chapter 6

EMILIA

"What do you want to do now?" I ask and he puts the contract away. "It's entirely up to you." He says and I turn around to him, "Hey! That's what I say, you don't get to use it." I place my hands on his chest.
"Yeah I do get to use it." Jeremiah wraps his arms around me and pecks my lips. My back hits a glass sliding door and I turn my head.

"Oww." I say and Jeremiah laughs, "Jesus I just signed the contract and you already want to kill me?" I joke and he unwraps his arms around me.
"Is this the door to go to the back?" I ask and he nods. "Can we?" Jeremiah chuckles, "Of course." He opens it and we walk outside. We walk down stairs and we are on a patio with chairs and fireplaces. From there, there's more stairs leading to the actual back yard.

"Do you ever have people over?" I ask and Jeremiah nod, "Yeah I do. Not recently but I do. Why?" He asks and I walk onto the grass. "Because it's such a huge place to live when it's only you." Jeremiah scoffs, "Its not only me. Andrew lives in the guest house."
I turn to him, "Where is this guest house?" Jeremiah chuckles, "Over there."

He points to a house on the other side of the house. "Dude! That's a whole different house! Not even on this property." Jeremiah laughs.
I look around and this guy has a full on tennis court.

His pool! He has such a beautiful pool, and a hot tub connected to the pool.
"Should we go in?" Jeremiah asks, "I don't have extra underwear." I say and Jeremiah laughs, "Who says you need any?" I glare at him, "Because I don't want to tempt you." I say and begin to unbutton his shirt I'm wearing.
"Baby girl, you are always tempting me." I laugh and take off his shirt.

"Come join me." I say and take off my underwear and throw it at him.
I jump into the pool and the water feels amazing. I look over at Jeremiah who's taking off his pants.

"Hurry up, old man." I say and Jeremiah looks at me. "Who are you calling old man?" I stick my tongue out, "You." Jeremiah jumps in and I laugh."You're so mean." Jeremiah says and I laugh, "Come over here and do something about it." I tease and Jeremiah swims over to me and I laugh.

"You're going to pay for calling me old." I wrap my arms around his shoulders. "Really? Am I?" I kiss his neck and then behind his ear. "Emilia, you do something to me that I can't control." He wraps his arms around me. "Well...I can control it." I swim out of his arms and swim to the deep side of the pool. Jeremiah huffs, "Real mature!" He says and swims over to me.

"You know what's mature?" I ask and Jeremiah shake his head. "This." I splash him with water and laugh. I swim as fast as I can from him but this man is six feet tall, and I'm five foot five. He's also stronger than me and longer than me.  So of courses Jeremiah catched up to me like it was nothing.

He pulls me in and his lips connect with mine. I moan and pull away. "Self control, young jedi." I say and Jeremiah laughs loudly. "Do you want to go in the hot tub?" He asks and I smirk. "Yeah sure."

He gets out and turns on the hot tub. I get out and jump into the hot tub and tie my hair into a high bun. No point since I already got it wet but it gets really hot with my hair down.
I ignore the fact that my hair is a mess and will be a bitch to untangle later. Jeremiah enters the hot tub and I smile at him.

"Are you sure you're okay with the contract?" Jeremiah pulls me in and I smile. "Yeah I am." I peck his lips and smile. "Good, because I can't lose you. I need you Em." Jeremiah caresses my cheek with his wet hand. "You sound so fucking cheesy." I say and we both laugh.

"Yeah I do." He presses his lips to mine and I pull him in closer. 
I run my fingers through his hair and he pulls away, kissing my neck and sucking gently. I moan and roll my head back. "You're so sexy with hickies baby." He whispers into my ear and kisses me behind the ear and I laugh.
"What?" He asks and I shake my head, "Nothing, that tickles." I say and he continues to kiss my neck. I roll my head back, biting my lip as the sensation feels so fucking good.