chapter 35

EMILIA

Seven months. I've been with Jeremiah for seven months now.
Time has flied by so fast, we are happy. I've been the happiest, I have ever been.
We are an actual family now! We are in love and having fun.

I'm on better terms with Nick, no matter how much we were angry or just sad we were best friends since freshman year in college and we have classes together still.
I can't ignore him like he's no one to me. He was my bestfriend before we dated and got engaged we still were best friends while together.

So we talked it out, we admit that we weren't meant to be but that we both did mistakes while we were together. I told him that he was right to be scared about Jeremiah and I cause there was something there. He understood and was some what happy that I was with him now.

So we are on good terms now, when we see each other at school we greet each other but that's it.

The public well the paparazzi found out about my relationship with Jeremiah again and about Audrey.
Jeremiah actually went public and did admit that we were together and that we had a daughter. He didn't say anything else about it.

I felt a little happy inside about it.

Right now, we are going to dinner to celebrate us being together for seven months since we didn't celebrate last month for being together for half a year.

I'm in the room changing into a backless white bodycon dress that I bought yesterday and I am in love with this dress.
I'm going to keep my hair down and it's curly. I have my makeup done perfectly and I slip on some silver heels and I grab my black trench coat. I look good, more than good.

Jeremiah has been ready for the past thirty minutes and he's with Audrey downstairs.
Zendaya is taking care of Audrey tonight while we go to dinner.
I walk out the room and shrug on my coat and walk down the stairs.

"Emilia! Are you almost done?!"I hear Jeremiah shout as I walk down the stairs and I laugh, "Yes I'm done. No need to shout." I say and he turns around and smiles. "You look absolutely gorgeous." Jeremiah says and kisses my cheek. I laugh and I see Zendaya playing with Audrey.

"You guys are such an "it" couple oh my gosh!" Zendaya says and I laugh, "You have all the numbers, in case of an emergency and you know her schedule so have fun and we won't be back late." I say and Zendaya nods.

"Yes, yes,yes I know! Go have fun now!" Zendaya says and I nod, "Alright bye." I say and then kiss Audrey and smile.
We walk out our house and head for Jeremiah's car. "Did I mention that you look absolutely sexy?" Jeremiah says as we get in the car.
"Yeah you did and you look handsome babe." I say and lean over to him and kiss his cheek.

Jeremiah opens the gates and he drives out and I smile, "So what are we going to do for your birthday next week?" I ask Jeremiah and he smirks, "Oh I know what I want to do but I don't know if you want to do it all day." Jeremiah says and puts his hand on my thigh.

"Well, how do you know that I wouldn't want to?" I ask and circle my thumb on his hand. "Then we know what we are doing for my birthday." Jeremiah says and I laugh. "Alright then, is that it? Oh I'll buy you a small cake and a present with Audrey." I say and he nods. "Okay. I would love that." Jeremiah says and I smile. "What about you? Your birthday is next month." Jeremiah asks and I shrug, "Dinner with you and Audrey is enough." I say and he nods.

Jeremiah then stops the car and valet come up to us, we get out the car and they take the car.
Jeremiah interwines his hand with mine and I look ahead of me, "Westin Bonaventura Hotel?" I ask and Jeremiah smiles, "Has one of the best restaurants in Los Angeles. LA Prime." He says and I laugh.