chapter 27

A/N
Short chapter, sorry but i promise the next won't be ! Enjoy the chapter! :)

EMILIA

I put my bra and underwear back on and Audrey is still sleeping in her room.
Jeremiah is laying next to me in his bed and I have the covers up to my lower stomach.

"You're so sexy." Jeremiah says and I laugh, "So are you." I say and Jeremiah laughs and gets on top of me and I laugh. Jeremiah leans down and kisses my stomach. His tongue circles around my belly button piercing and I close my eyes and moan.

He moves up to my neck and I run my hands through his hair and tilt my head to the side as he kisses it.
Jeremiah then presses his lips to mine and I wrap my legs around his waist and pull him in closer.
I rock against him and I run my hands all over his body and Jeremiah pulls away, "We can't do this. I won't be able to handle myself." Jeremiah says and I laugh, "Then let me do all of the work." I say and I rock against him and my hand moves down and I rub his c**k over his boxer briefs.

Jeremiah leans down and starts to move his lips with mine. I move my hand under his boxer briefs and wrap my hand around his c**k.
I feel Jeremiah tense up and I laugh.
"You like that baby?" I ask and kiss his neck, "Fuck yes." He whispers.

I continue to move my hand up and down and tease his tip.

We both are moaning when we soon hear Audrey crying in the baby monitor.

"Why now?!" Jeremiah groans and I take my hand out of his boxer briefs, "Your sex life will never be the same after a baby comes into the picture." I say and get up from bed.
"I'm all fucking hard because of you! What am I suppose to do?" Jeremiah asks as I slip on his slip.
"Handle it and then come met us downstairs." Jeremiah groans and I wink at him.

"I know its hard to have a kid but Nick and I always find a way to fuck hard while Audrey is in the house." I say mainly to make Jeremiah jealous.
"Don't say that. That pussy belongs to me now." He says and slaps my ass, I look down and I see his bulge through his boxer briefs.
"I'll give you some alone time." I say and Jeremiah groans, "Just suck me and we can go." I laugh and then grab his phone.

"I'll take a few pictures to help you." I say and then head to the bathroom.

I walk out the bathroom and throw his phone to him. "Now you won't have a problem finishing yourself off." I say and then grab my jeans and start to put them on.

Jeremiah gets on his phone and his eyes widen, "I'll use these every time I'm alone and horny." I laugh and button up my jeans. "Just start." I say and Jeremiah laughs. I walk out the room and close the door behind me.

I head down the hall and open Audrey's door and she's standing in her crib, I turn on the light and smile.
"Hi princess." I smile and take her out of her crib.

I'm in the living space with Audrey, and I watch her play. I then feel two hands on my shoulders and I smile.
"Took you long enough." I say and Jeremiah laughs.
"I might have done it twice." I roll my eyes and he sits down next to me.

"We can't let anyone know about this, especially Nick." I say and Jeremiah wraps his arm around my waist, "No one will know except us." Jeremiah says and I laugh, "Good. I'll come by tomorrow. By myself." I whisper in his ear and Jeremiah chuckles. "Good, then we can take as long as we want, be as loud as we want." He says and kisses my neck and I laugh.

•••

I unlock the door to my condo and walk inside. "Here are my beautiful girls!" Nick says and walks up to us and takes Audrey into his arms.
I close the door and lock it. I put the bags down and smile.
"Was she okay?" Nick asks and I nod, "Totally. No bruises or anything." I say and he kisses Audrey on the side of her head.

I walk over to the couch and sit down. I kick off my shoes and sit back. Nick puts Audrey down and she heads for her toys and I laugh.

Nick sits down next to me, "I wanted to say I'm sorry. I shouldn't have been so hard on you this morning." I smile at him, "It's fine really. It's in the past, let's just forget about it. Yeah?" Nick nods and smiles.

"Is this your shirt?" Nick asks and I look down, "No it's Jeremiah's." I say and Nick looks at me, "Oh don't get your panties in a twist, I was feeding Audrey and she decided to spit all of her food on my shirt. He let me borrow one of his shirts." I say and Nick nods, "Where is your shirt?" Nick asks and I look at him. It's on Jeremiah's bed room floor.

"Its in his washer, where else?" I ask and Nick shrugs, "Just asking." I smile and kiss his cheek, "Remember that I love you and not him. I live with you and you have nothing to worry about." I say, complete bull shit is what it is.

Your girlfriend just had the best sex she has had in the past two years.

"You're completely right." Nick comments and I smile.
"Alright then, let's get that little monkey to bed and then us." I say and Nick nods and laughs.