chapter 18

EMILIA

I am staring at the ceiling in my room and I sigh, I don't know what to do with myself. I'm scared to go over Jeremiah's house.
I don't know if he's going to be there today or not.
I really don't want to confront him after yesterday.

I get up from bed and start to get ready for my day.
I'm going to stall going to Jeremiah's house. The later it gets the less likely he's going to be there.

I change into a black and white checkered dress and I slip on flats. I sigh for the millionth time since I woke up.
I put on light makeup and then grab my leather jacket from the closet. I shrug it on and then grab my purse and put my stuff inside of it.

It's around four in the evening now and I'm driving to Jeremiah's house and I'm passing past all these huge houses and I take a deep breath.
I then start to recognize the houses and I pull up to Jeremiah's gate, I push the button.

"Name?"
I hear and I smile.
"Emilia Gonzalez."
"Oh- h...hello Ms. Gonzalez please come in."

The man says and buzzes me in and the gates open automatically.
I drive in and park my car. I get out and then walk to the front door where Andrew let's me in and I smile. "How have you been Andrew?" I ask and he smiles. "Nothing much just driving Mr. Olivera around like always. How are you Emilia?" I smile and place my bag down, "I've had better days." I say and he smiles.

"If you need anything, dial my number on the house phone." I nod and he walks out.
I walk up the stairs and head for Jeremiah's room where I have all my stuff.
I open the door to his room and it's empty.

I walk into the closet and grab my suitcase, I unzip the suitcase and open it. I lay it on the bed and I walk over to the drawers and start putting my clothes in the suitcase

About fifteen minutes go by and I'm almost done packing. I then hear something outside the door. Shit. I think he's home. I open another drawer and take out my underwear and bras throw them into my suitcase. I start zipping up the suitcase when the door opens.

"Emilia." Jeremiah says and I look away from him and continue to zip up my suitcase.
"You were serious about leaving." Jeremiah says and I look at him. "Of course I was." I say and put my bag on the floor.

"I just need to get my stuff from the bathroom and then I'll go." I say and he grabs my hand. "Don't do this please." He begs and I look away from him.
"No, I don't want to fall down this rabbit hole anymore." I say and he pulls me in.
"Please baby. I need you." He says and wraps his arms around me. Fuck, I can melt in his arms.

"You don't need me. Once I leave, I guarantee you'll easily find someone else to replace me." I say and he shakes his head. "There will never be anyone like you." He pulls me in more, "Let me go please." My voice cracks and he shakes his head.

Soon his lips are on mine and I can't control myself when he does.
I moan and place my hands on his chest. I then pull away and he takes off his shirt. Jeremiah picks me up and lays me down on the bed. I spread my legs open and he lays in between them.
I moan and rub him over his jeans and he kisses my neck and then my chest.

His hand travels up my thigh and then underneath my dress. His hand touches the waistband of my thong.
He rubs me over my thong and I moan loudly. He then pulls down my thong and I kick them off. He unbuttons his jeans as I kiss his neck.
Soon his jeans are off and his boxers are around his ankles.

His hard c**k ready to enter me.
He then slides into me and I gasp. He's so big, I forgot how great it feels.
He starts thrusting into me and he pulls my dress up to my stomach and starts to thrust into me harder.
"Fuck, don't leave me baby. I will never cum as good as I do with you than anyone else." Jeremiah let's out and grunts. He holds on to my hips and starts to move faster.

He's close, he's probably sexually frustrated since we haven't done it in forever.
"Oh fuck! Babygirl! I love your wet pussy." He moans out and moved faster and I moan repeatedly as he does.

Jeremiah rubs my cl*t as he thrusts into me faster and I feel myself getting closer. I gasp and run my nails down his shoulders and my toes curl and I moan loudly.
I'm so close.
Jeremiah thrusts faster and faster into me and I arch my back as I finish. Jeremiah grunts loudly and stops as he finishes.
He thrusts into me one more time and let's out a huff.

He lays down next to me and I catch my breath. Fuck that was so sexually satisfying, don't get me wrong having sex with Nick is amazing but he doesn't get me going like Jeremiah.

I sit up and fix my dress, I grab my thong off the floor and slip it on and I stand up. Jeremiah looks at me, "Where are you going?" He asks and I look at him. "Home." Jeremiah sits up, "I thought this meant you were going to stay here." I laugh, "No nothing is going to change my mind. This was just...goodbye sex." I say and head to the bathroom.

I pack up my stuff that was in the bathroom and walk back to the room where Jeremiah is silent.
"Good bye Jeremiah." I then head out with my suitcase and bag.