Intro

Hey guys it's Courtney here!!! :) So this is my first fanfiction ever on here and let me just say that I wrote this whole thing a year ago and well I decided to share it with you lovely people !!. Anyways, it took me two and a half months to do and I had just read it last night and I thought wow did I really write this??? obviously... Well heres the first chapter guys, hope ya enjoy!!! 

Chapter 1

Amani's POV

I stepped off the plane as I smelt the hot Sacramento California air. It was the summer time. I was wearing my sun classes and my hair was down and I wore a beanie on my head. My name is Amani and I'm from Lincoln Nebraska. I was bullied when during my school years. People had made fun of me because I was pale and skinny and I wore big thick classes in junior high. Nobody liked me not even the teachers. Everyone would call me a freak and sometimes this group of girls would punch me down to the ground and tell me to go kill myself and that no one would care. In middle school I would be made fun of while walking in the halls saying means things like "eww look everyone it's the freak with the ugly glasses!" And "omg look at what she's wearing she looks like she dresses like she's from the welfare or something!" One day while I was washing my hands in the bathroom and a group of girls surrounded me. One of them said "look around nobody likes you.” “You’re disgusting." Another girl said. I tried to get away from them but they would just get in my way and push me to the ground and kick me. "Go kill yourself already!" Another girl yelled after that I ran home crying.  one day when I was sitting on my front porch crying, a cat came up to me and licked my face. I then named her patches. She was my only friend. In 10th grade I came home to find patches lying in my driveway in her own pool of Blood. She had gotten run over. That destroyed me because patches was my first friend and I loved her with all my heart. In 12th grade I graduated with top honors. I'm now 23 years old and I decided I wanted to move somewhere else and start my life over again. So I moved to Sacramento California because there were a lot of good jobs over there. And now I'm here. I had already bought a house with my savings I drove to my new house in my brand new car I had bought also. As I pulled into the drive way of my new house, I got my things out of the car and took the key out of my mailbox and unlocked the door and dropped all my things as I stepped inside. It's was a pretty neat house and it looked really perfect And there was already furniture set up. Before I moved my bags into my room, I went to a convenience store and bought a few things. I picked up some makeup and some hair dye I was going to dip dye the tips of my hair at least like 2 inches of it anyway. As I got back to my house I unlocked the door and went into the bath room.to pit the hair dye in. 15 minutes later. The tips of my hair were dyed blonde I put on some makeup too then I put on some new clothes I had bought at the mall back home. I then changed into a black pair of leather leggings and put on a blue short sleeve shirt with an anchor on the front one shoulder was showing though but I thought it looked pretty good then I put my beanie over my dark brown dip dyed hair and headed outside. I was wondering if I should introduce myself to my new Neighbors or not. Then I finally had the courage to introduce myself to the neighbors next door to me. I quickly went back into my house to look in the mirror I looked at my green eyes and my outfit. “Looking good.” I said without loud with a smile on my face. I went back outside walking across the lawn when suddenly I heard laughing from the inside of the neighbor’s house. So I knocked on the door twice the door then opened and a man with blue eyes who looked older than me opened the door.

Hey again!!!! So Amani meets Ian for the first time I wonder what he'll say and think of her???? hmmmmmmmm. You'll have to read the next chapter to find out!!!! peace ya'll