The apology

Hey guys what up??? nm thats cool. Well I am almost done with this story only a few more chapters left. I have my cousins birthday party to go to later and my friend is begging for me to go to the mall and im stuck between the 2. Don't you hate these kinda situations? cause i do. But enough about me, lets get on with the chapter, enjoy!!~courtney 

Chapter 25

Ian's POV 

After we left my mom's, Amani and I went to eat at Ihop and  we were talking almost the whole time we were there. "So ian, are you sure your ready to come home?" She asks me. "Kinda..I haven't seen anthony in a while so it would be nice to see him again." I replied. "We'll that's always good to hear! and it's only been a day." "Yea.." After we were finished with breakfast, Amani went in her own car and I got in mine. From there we went back home and I was really nervous about seeing Anthony for some reason. What if he wouldn't forgive me after how horribly I had treated him? I remained in the car with my hands still gripped on the steering wheel and clenching my teeth together. That's when I heard Amani knocking on my car window telling me to come out. "You ready for this?" "No no I'm not can we just go back to my mom-" "No Ian we can't and were not going to either because you'll only feel worse about not talking to Anthony trust me, you can do this."  After Amani said that she kissed my cheek and we headed into the house. Anthony was in the living room playing a video game and then he heard us come through the door, he then automaticity just stopped what he was doing. "Anthony, I have to tell you something." I said in a serious voice. But before I could finish my sentence, anthony interrupted. "No ian I have to tell you something. The reason I kissed Amani is because I was lonely in life and if you guys got together, then I would be miserable. But forget about me, you and Amani are perfect for each other and your the one who likes her Ian and im really sorry about everything." I was in shock I didn't think that Anthony would have something to say to me after all this. Then I turned to Amani who was just standing there just as shocked as I was. Then anthony came up to her. "And Amani, I owe you an apology too, for using you because I was just being a douche to you and I'm really sorry." Amani just hugged him tight and I was guessing that she forgave him. "It's ok Anthony and thanks for being honest about it." Then they stopped hugging and Anthony turned to me again waiting for me to say something. "Anthony I'm sorry too. For flipping out on you like some kind of freak. I was just hurt after you kissed her. Can you please forgive me?" Anthony came forward and we hugged for awhile. "Of course i'll forgive you idiot. No matter how big of a fight we get in we'll always make up after and don't ever forget that." "FINALLY!!!" We both heard Amani shout who was still standing there. We started laughing. "Oh I have something for you guys too i'll be right back!" She said before running out the door to her house. 

Five minutes later, she came back with a wrapped smallish box. "It's for both of you open together!" She said cheerfully. Anthony and I just looked at each other and shrugged our shoulders and tore off the wrapping paper Reveiling a brown box. On the count of three we both opened it and inside, there was a bright blue canon powershot camera in it and me and Anthony were pretty impressed with the brand name that Amani choose. "Oh my god Amani this is amazing!!" Anthony said. "Yea you even picked our favorite brand name! Thank you!!" We all had a group hug. "No problem. I just thought that you both deserve it because your my best friends! Oh and one more thing." Amani was telling me to come next to her. She whispered in my ear saying "are we a couple now?" Then I whispered back "after last night, yea I'd say we are." I said. 

Anthony's POV 

Ian and Amani started whispering to each other leaving me to wonder what they were saying. Then finally, they stopped whispering to each other. "We have news." Amani began." "What?" I said to both of them. "We're a couple now!" Ian said smiling happily before picking up Amani and kissing her passionately. "FIRETRUCKING FINALLY!!!" I yelled as they jumped and stopped kissing. Amani was laughing now. "Shut up anthony." She said still laughing. Ian was laughing too. Then I just remembered that tonight was Maris party and we had only 2 hours to get ready. "Omg guys we have to get ready for Maris party tonight!!" "Oh crap!!" Amani and Ian said in unison. "Let's goo!"