Afterwards

Hey guys sorry that I have not updated in two days really I am I just have been busy and haven't been able to find a good time to write. I was gonna write earlier today but my moms computer is so slow because it has many viruses and alot of add pop ups which is aggrivating. I can probably fit in one chapter because I watch a show at 9:30 and yeah but enjoy the chapter anyways!!~courtney

Chapter 20

Amani's POV 

I got dressed and headed out to my car. Ian's car wasn't there. I wondered where he was. I walked up to the door of their house and knocked on the door and Anthony opened it and was surprised at what In saw. His eyes were red and his hair looked as if he had run his hand through it a million times. I immediately thought that him and Ian had gotten into a fight or something, that probably why Ian left. "Anthony are you ok?" I asked him. He started shaking. "No" he cried. "Can I come in?" I said. He nodded his head and let me in. "Now what's the matter?" I asked as I put my hand on his right shoulder. "Me and ian got into a big fight." Anthony said tears were forming in his eyes again. I was surprised at them having a fight that was big. They were best friends. What could they possibly get in a big fight about? "I'm so sorry anthony..what happened?" I asked him. He didn't answer. He looked like he didn't wanna talk about it so I just changed the subject. "Don't worry Anthony I'm sure Ian will forgive you and everything will be normal again. Where is he anyway?" I asked. "After the fight, he just stormed out of the house and drove away and he hasn't come back yet! What if he never does?!?? God I'm such an idiot!!!!" "Anthony, that's not true. You're a good person all of your friends and family, and fans all think your amazing. The only person who thinks your an idiot is you. Your not a bad person don't think badly about yourself because non of those things are true. I would love to talk more about it but I have to go to work." I said. But before I could get up, anthony pulled me into a deep hug. I hugged him back. He felt so warm and the feeling was just so amazing. After a few minutes, Anthony was still hugging me. Then we broke apart from the long hug. "Thanks Amani. You have no idea how much you helped me." He said. "No problem. I like to help people out, If you ever have a problem then come talk to me." I finished. "I have to go now. Or I'll be late for work." I said to him. "Ok see you later." He shouted from the living room as I closed the door. After I got into the car and drove to work. I realized that I helped Anthony out a lot. I was proud of it. Now I just have to talk to Ian about it. But where could he possibly go?

Hope you liked it, sorry it's so short but I want the story to have alot of parts as I said before so yeah. Be shure to vote on this story if you like!!! see you tommorow with a new chapter!!!~courtney