Decorating for the party

Well here is chapter 11 guys hope you enjoy it and i'll see you at the end ;D~courtney

Chapter 11

Ian's POV

I was so excited for this weekends party. I decided that I would confess my feelings to Amani. She looked so beautiful today. Anyway, I still couldn't fall asleep. I looked out my window to see Amani's house. Her lights were out she was obviously asleep. I really liked her alot. I tried falling asleep again. I tossed and turned but nothing would work. I decided to sneak into Anthony's room. I peeked my head into his room he was out of it. Why couldn't I just fall asleep? I went back to my room and pretty soon I did.

Amani's POV 

I woke up and it was almost 3:00 in the morning. I decided to get a glass of water and watch ANTM(Americas next top model). 2 hours had went by and pretty soon I ended up falling asleep on the couch.

Anthony's POV

I woke up and it was already 9:30. I got up and went to go get some breakfast at dunkin dounuts. I got dressed first. When I was ready to leave, ian came out. He was wide awake too. "Hey man were you going?" He asked me "I'm gonna get donuts." "Oh can I come?" He said in a childish voice. "Ok let's go!" I said. We got to dunkin donuts and got a dozen donuts then we came back to the house to eat. "Hey" I said to ian. "What do you think Amani is doing right now?" Ian stopped what he was doing and hesitated before answering me. "Uh I don't know..."  He said looking down. "Awee you must really like her don't you" I was grinning at him now. He just sat looking down slowly shaking his head his cheeks were red now. "Well maybe she likes you too dude." I said. "I wish." He said. we continued to finish eating then we decided to do a smosh games episode. I was so excited for tomorrow nights party. It was going to be awesome.

Amani's POV 

By the time I woke up it was already 11:30. I got out of bed and went into the kitchen and had some cereal. Then my phone rang and it was the lady from the art studio. I picked up the phone right away. "Hello?" I said into the the phone. "Hey is this Amani?" "Yes" "I called to say that you got the job and you start on Monday morning at 9:00." "Ok thank you so much" I was soc happy that I got the job. "No problem, see you on Monday." She hung up the phone. "Yessss!" I said "I got the job I got the job!!" I was jumping on my bed and I was doing a happy dance now. I decided to take a shower and get dressed. And go to ian and Anthony's place an hang out and maybe decorate for tomorrow nights party I wore a plaid shirt with a tank top underneath and I wore ripped shorts and I put on my sneakers and headed outside to Ian and Anthony's. I started to think about ian. Oh god he was so cute and nice. But a small part of me started to like anthony too a little bit now and I dont know why. But I loved Ian's personality. I went up to the front steps. 

I knocked on their door and anthony was there. "Hey anthony!" I said "hey Amani come on in. Ian had to run some errands but he'll be back soon" anthony told me. "Okay" I said to him as we stepped inside. "Hey do yu wanna decorate fit the party tommorow night?" He asked me ""yess! Lets do it!" We spent a half an hour decorating for the party then suddenly I herd a car pull in the garage and it was ian. "Oh hey Amani whats up?" He said to me. "Oh not much me and anthony just finished decorating for the party." I said to him. "Yes we did!" Anthony gave e a high five. "Well the decorations did come out pretty nice If I do say do myself." Ian said looking around the room. "Oh yes." I said. "So, how many people are coming to the party?" I asked both of them. "Well we know that mari is coming and our friends laser corn,jovenshire,Dan and Phil and a bunch of other friends of ours. So yea that's it basically." Anthony said. "Oh I just can't wait any longer! Oh and guess what?" I said to them. "What?" Ian asked. "Well you that art place that was hiring?" "Oh yea did you get the job??" Anthony said with a little excitement in his voice. "Yesssssss!!" I said jumping up and down on the couch. "Oh my god Amani that's great!!!" Anthony said joining me on the couch. We were both holding our hands and we were still jumping up and down on the couch. "That really is awesome Amani.." I herd Ian say still standing there. I saw a a hint of jealousy on his face. "Yeah..it is." Me and Antony stopped jumping on the couch now. "I have to go do something now.." Ian ran down the hallway and into his bedroom closing the door. "What's wrong with him?" I asked anthony. "He probably just has a lot on his mind." He said looking down the hallway.

Heyy guys looks like Amani was really happy about getting her job and Ian gets jealous by anthony and amani hanging out together again and the party is tommorow night oooooo what will hapen next? find out in the next chapter. Make sure you vote this story if you're enjoying it, thanks again!!~courtney