First day

Hey guys so this is probably going to be the last chapter for today possibly but maybe not, I guess it depends on what I feel like doing later in the day. But anyways heres chapter seventeen folks hope you like~courtney

Chapter 17

Amani's POV 

I was still in shock after what anthony had told me as I woke up. Did he really love me? Or was he just saying that? I tried to forget it ever happened and just moved on. The first day of my new job starts today so I got dressed, and before I knew it, I was on the rode going to my new job. I was so excited. As I was almost there, I put on the radio and started singing to one of my favorite CDs. When I finally got to the place, I took a deep breath and walked trough the door confident And said to the lady "hey goodmorning! What can I do?" The lady at the counter just looked at me and then opened her mouth to speak. "You can start at the pottery section down there." She pointed to the pottery door and I nodded my head at her and went straight towards the room and the lady came in with a already made clay pot vase. "You can start off by making this exact vase. Detail and everything." She said. "Uh ok then thanks." I said before she closed the door on me. I got out a brick of clay and poured water on it. Next I started to squeeze it with my hands as hard as I could to make it softer. Once the clay was all moist, I put it on the wheel thing and started to spin it until the clay looked exactly like the vase. Finally once I finished shaping it, I put the clay vase into the kiln so it could harden. I told the lady at the counter that I was done. "Ok you can go home now." She said to me. So I left and went back to my house and as I pulled in, I saw Ian coming towards me. He had a nervous look on his face. "Hey Ian how are you?" I said to him. "Uh, hey Amani..I need to ask you something." He said looking down. "Sure what is it." "Well, Mari is having a party at her house this Friday and I was wondering if you wanted to go with me..you know me and you, kinda like a date?" He was looking at me with his pale blue eyes now waiting for me to respond. I honestly didn't know what to say to him so I just said yes anyway. "Sure sounds good." I said to him. "Okay great! The party starts at 7;30 so we'll take my car ok?"  "Ok" before I could get out of my car, Ian kissed me on the cheek. "See you then." He finished before turning around to go to his house. I was blushing again. This time he wanted me to be his "date" but at the same time it was cute too and part of me was excited to be his date but it was also gonna be really awkward too. I decided to let it go for awhile and just relax at home. I turned on the water to take a bath to get everything off my mind. It was refreshing and I haven't had one in a while. After I was done, I put on my pajamas and put on a movie to watch. I felt lonely that night but I got over it and that party that Ian asked me to go with him on a date and how he kissed me on the cheek. It was so amazing and I bet he did like me a lot because you could see it in his smile. All of a sudden I remembered anthony saying he liked me and he kissed me too. Oh dear god what am I gonna do know? All of this stress hit me like a giant wave of pressure. My head started to hurt. I turned off the movie, took an aspirin and went to bed and passed out like a light. Hopefully I would be better in the morning. 

Hope you liked it and be shure to vote if you're enjoying it so far. Laters~courtney