The Fight

Hey guys it's a short chapter so far but it's worth it!!~couirtney

Anthony's POV 

"Well I'm gonna go edit this weeks video now." I said before getting out of my chair. "Hey anthony..." Ian said In a serious voice. I felt a wave of nervousness hit me. I turned around to face him now. "Yeah?" I replied. "Last night, you were about to tell me something but then you never did." He said. "Well what's your point?" I said back. "What were you gonna tell me?" He was looking straight in my eyes now. "It's nothing man really don't worry about it." I said faking a laugh at him hoping he would drop the whole aituation, but he didn't. Ian wasn't laughing. He just looked at me with a serious look on his face. He really wasn't gonna change the subject now. "Tell me anthony is it about Amani?" He asked. I bit down awkwardly on my lip. I had to tell him now. There was nothing else I could do now. "Ok ian I'll tell you but don't get mad?" "I won't."  "I kissed Amani ok?!? Because I liked her but I don't anymore!! I kissed her because If you ever got-." "Wait, you kissed Amani?" Tears were forming in Ian's eyes now and he was shaking. "Ian I'm so sor-" "no your not fucking sorry because you knew I liked her and now you try to take her from me?!? How could you!!!?"  Tears were streaming down Ian's face and it started to turn red a little bit now. I felt bad for what I did but ian didn't wanna hear it I tried to explain to him. "Ian you don't understa-" "DON'T TELL ME I DON'T UNDERSTAND!!  BECAUSE I DO!!  NOW LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE AND DON'T TALK TO ME!!!" With that, Ian stormed out of the house and got into his car. I watched out the window as he drove away super fast. Great. Now ian wasn't talking to me. Great, Ian hates me now.

Oh no, Looks Ian didn't handle the truth well. What will happen to Ian and Anthony now? even worse, smosh!!!! How will Amani react??? find out in the next chapter!!!~courtney