Teriyakiii

Heres is chapter 18 hope you like and i'll see you at the end!~courtney

Anthony's POV 

When I saw ian come into the living room, he looked really strange and his cheeks were blushing red. It was obvious he had been talking to Amani. "What did you do now?" I asked him. "Oh nothing I just asked her how her job was." He said. I could tell he was lying and he didn't want me to know the truth. "Ian I'm serious what happened?" I asked again. He just shrugged his shoulders and began to speak. "Maris having a party and I asked Amani to go as my date..." He said looking down. "You did?!!?!!" "Yea...why is that a problem?" He said looking straight at me. "It's just...nevermind ian I'm going to bed I'm just really stressed right now." I said getting up from the couch. "Are you sure you don't wanna tell me what's wrong with it?" I herd ian say. "Yes ian I'm sure now goodnight." I closed the door to my bedroom and slid to the floor. I ran my fingers through my hair and started to think about me kissing Amani. I couldn't tell ian that I just couldn't it would break his heart because he liked her more and besides he wouldn't talk to me for a while and I don't want to ruin our friendship because I love ian. He's a really good friend and my best friend as well. But I have to tell him eventually. I would feel so guilty for keeping it a secret. After a long thinking session, I turned off the lights and went to sleep.

Ian's POV 

What could anthony be hiding from me that he didn't want me to know about? I mean I don't get it. He's been my best friend for years and I know when my best friend is hiding something from me. I wonder what it was. But I know that he would tell me eventually, I know he would because best friends never keep secrets from each other. I'll just give him a little time until he decides to come clean. Then when he's ready, he'll tell me exactly what it is. I decided to worry about it later and watch a movie. Halfway through the movie, I could feel my eye lids grow heavy and I started to drift asleep on the couch. Everything will be better tommorow anyway.

-x-

The next morning, I woke up around ten and I got up and went to Anthony's room to wake him up we had to make our new lunchtime with smosh video this week and Ian is bored. "Anthony wake up!" I said to him. He then got up and faced me. "What the hell man I was sleeping!!" He shouted at me. "We have to make lunchtime and mail time today." I reminded him. "Ohhh good point. Lets get ready then!" He said as he got out of bed to get dressed. "I'll see you in the car you're driving today anyway." "Ok see you then." I got into the car and waited for anthony to get in the car. Five minutes later he got into the passengers seat and started the car. When we pulled out of the driveway, I turned on the camera and started filming. "Hey guys its lunchtime with smosh!" I shouted into the camera. "Bitch!!" Anthony shouted. "Today were gonna get teriyaki!!!" "Teriyakiiiii" we pulled into the drive thru and ordered our food. "Sitting in the drive thru sitting in the drive thru!" We were both singing together. Then we got our food. "Yay we got our food!!!" Anthony said handing the bag of food to me. "Oh my god this food is burning my croch!" I yelled into the camera. Anthony laughed at my joke.  Then we were already home and we pulled in the garage and went in the house. "Mmmmmmm look at all this teriyaki guys!!" Anthony said to the camera. "First bite!" I said before taking a huge bite of teriyaki in my mouth. Anthony let out a foodgasm which was really obnoxious and wierd. "That was interesting." I said to him. "Oh you know you liked it." Anthony teased. "Anthony I believe it's time for something." I said. He started singing the finding twitter questions song until he found a question. "Smoshlover-364 asks, what was your best purchase ever?" "My blue Subaru." I answered. "Of course you would say that. My favorite thing would have to be my phone bitch." Then after we answered 2 more questions, we rated our food. "Okay now that our food is completed, what would you rate it?" I asked anthony. "12 blue Subarus out of 16." "Ok see you next week!" I finished. "Bye bitch!" Anthony yelled before shutting off the camera. Suddenly, I remembered what anthony was about to tell me last night. I had to know what was wrong and I thought that now would be the good time to ask him. 

Ohhhhhh snap!!! Looks like Ian remembered what anthony was gonna tell him!!! How will Ian react???? find out next chapter guys!!

Ooh oh oh and also I am currently writting a sequal to this fanfic. Its gonna be called "second best" so keep that in mind because I will be posting the first chapter of it after I am done writting this one so yeah enjoy this one for now okay? okay.~courtney