Nice to meet you!

As I opened the door to see who it was, I saw a girl who looked younger than me standing there looking right at me. She looked really shy her eyes were bright green and her hair was amazing then she opened her mouth to speak. "Uh..hi my names Amani and I'm your new neighbor.." She said looking down at her feet. 

Amani's POV

As I finished introducing myself. The man said "nice to meet you Amani! I'm ian by the way. I guess our old neighbors finally got sick of us and moved far away hahaha." He said " ok then" I said he was staring into my eyes as he said "would you like to come inside for a few minutes?" "okay" I said then we went in the house, I herd another voice from the hallway shout "ian who is it??" I herd footsteps coming closer to me and ian and a taller man came out. "Who are you?" The taller man asked looking In my green eyes. "My names Amani I said looking at him. "I'm your new neighbor." "Oh nice to meet you Amani!" The taller man said. "My names anthony." He was smiling at me now I smiled back. "We'll I should be going now" I said " I need to go buy some food for my house because I have absolutely nothing to eat. Nice meeting you guys." I could see the sadness in they're eyes. As I turned around leave, ian said "wait Amani how bout you come over here for dinner you know that way you don't have to cook here on your first night here?" "Yeah" anthony said " how about 7:00?" Anthony added. " yeah that sounds great!" I said to both of them. "Ok see ya soon."said ian as I left the house.  

Anthony's POV

I turned to ian who had his head down and was blushing as soon as Amani left. "She's pretty cute isn't she?"I asked turning to him. "A little.."  His voice trailed off. "What?" I asked him he then jumped up looking embarrassed. "NOTHING!!im just tired" he said blushing furiously. "I'm just gonna go to bed and then make dinner later tonight ok?" "Uh ok?" He ran Into his room closing the door locking it behind him.