Confession session

Hey guys so Im gonna write two chapters today so I hope you enjoy them!!!~courtney

Chapter 22

Amani's POV 

after I got out of work, I went home to take a shower then laid on my bed and decided to watch a movie. I was still thinking about Ian. Hoping he was still ok and all. I got out of my bed and went outside to peek into ian and Anthony's driveway to see if Ian was back at all. But he wasn't, his car wasn't there at all. Where could he have gone to stay anyway? I went back in the house and decided to text him to ask where he was then five minutes later he replied with an address which was were I guess he was staying. So I got in my car and drove to the address. When I got to the house I saw Ian's blue Subaru in the driveway. There was another car in there too. I went up to the door and  knocked on it and an older lady opened the door. The lady must have been Ian's mom. "Can I help you?" She said looking into my eyes. "Yes is Ian here? My name is Amani and I'm Ian's neighbor. He told me to come here.." I said to her. "Oh ok, Ian is upstairs in his room. Come on in." She led me into the house. "Ian's room is the last door on the left he's been in there for a while." His mother added. "Ok thank you." I said to her as I went up the stairs. When I got to Ian's front door, I hesitated. I hope he's ok. After a minute, I slowly opened Ian's bedroom door to find him sitting on his bed facing the wall. "Ian?" I said quietly as he turned around. "Oh hi Amani. Come in." Ian said as I sat on the bed next to him. "Are you okay? Why are you here at your moms and not at home with Anthony?" I asked him. He was looking at me now with his crystal blue eyes. "Because when anthony kissed you, I got upset and I didn't want anything to do with him so I came to stay here for a while." "But don't you miss Anthony though? He told me about the fight and he seems to miss you." Ian didn't answer, he just looked at me with pain in his eyes. "Listen Amani. I only got mad at Anthony because I liked you and he tried to steal you from me. When I kissed you at the party, I was just drunk and didn't know what I was doing. The reason I brought you into the bedroom was so that I could confess my feelings to you but since I was drunk, I wasnt being serious about it.." Ian was blushing now. I honestly didn't know what to say. "Ian..I like you too. It just kills me how you and Anthony aren't talking right now. You guys were my first real friends and I wouldn't know where I'd be without you guys." "Ok then tommorow i'll go home ok?" "Yayyyy finally!! I missed you so much Ian!" I said as I hugged him. He hugged me back laughing, causing me too fall backwards onto the bed. Then the laughing suddenly stopped we were looking into each others eyes. Ian's face was only a few inches away from mine now. We were both blushing furiously now. Then Ian got off of me and sat back up. I did the same. "Oh uh sorry about that." Ian said still blushing. "It's ok" I said back. "But can I tell you something?" Ian said bitting on his lip. "sure" I said to him. "I like you Amani and, I think I'm falling more and more in love with you." He said looking into my eyes. "So you.." But before I could finish my sentence, Ian was coming closer to me. "Shhh." He said as he put a finger on my lips to shut me up. I was blushing now. He released his finger from my  inches away from mine now. God this was awkward.(But in a good way) "Ian what are yo-" before I could finish what I was saying, Ian leaned his forehead against mine. "I love you." After ian said that, I felt his lips press up against my own in a heated kiss. My heart started to race through my cheast. My feelings for Ian started to grow after that. He was still kissing me so I returned the kiss deeply by twisting my fingers into his bowl shaped hair. He put his right hand on my shoulder to enjoy the sensation. He pushed me down onto the bed and got on top of me and before we did anything else, Ian smiled at me and I smiled back like an idiot before he leaned in and kissed me again. From there we enduced a deep French kiss. Ian bit down on my bottom lip gently. Suddenly i felt Ian lips on my neck and he began to kiss it over and over it felt so amazing it made my whole body tingled from it. I never wanted this feeling to end between us ever. I wanted to stay like this forever. But it ended. "I love you too ian..a lot." I said after Ian broke the brief but intense kiss. Then I sat up and and hugged him again. "So, do you wanna go out?" Ian said to me smiling. "That sounds good, how about for that party on Friday?" "Totally, sounds great." "Ok then, well I should get going now. I'm glad you and Anthony are going to make up tommorow. See you then." After I said that, I got up but before I could stand up, I felt Ian's arms wrap around me tighty. "Please..don't leave stay here.." Ian said. I Could feel Ian's warm breath on my neck. I felt bad if I said no so I stayed.  then I started to yawn and I was started to feel really tired. Pretty soon, I fell into Ians arms and was asleep.

Ian's POV 

Before I knew what was happening, Amani passed out in my arms and oh god she looked so adorable when she was asleep. So I laid her down on my bed and kissed her on the cheek. I slept on the floor ready to fall asleep and then my mom came in. "Is everything ok and why are you sleeping on the floor?" She said. "Amani's staying over night and I wanted her to be comfortable and I decided to let her sleep there." I said back. She smiled after I said that. "Oh Ian, always thinking about others. Well I'm going to bed so goodnight love you." "Love you too mom." After she left, I passed out immediately on the floor falling into a deep deep sleep.

AWWWWW what a cute chapter with ALOT of confessions eh??? well I think so anyways. What will happen in the next few chapters??? will Ian make up with Anthony? find out in the next chapter folks! and i am writting the next chapter now so stay tunned!! If you like the story so far be shure to vote on it!!~courtney