The kiss

Chapter 15 is ready guys enjoy andi 'll see you at the end of it!!!!~courtney

Chapter 15

Ian's POV 

I woke up in the morning and I had a massive headache. I groaned as I remembered one thing that happened last night. Oh god I kissed Amani. What was she gonna think about me now?? I thought to myself.  I was even afraid to see her today. But at the same time I was shocked that she kissed me back. Maybe she felt the same way I did. I was blushing as I thought about it. She never pulled away. I got out of my bed and went to have some cereal. As I got a box of rice chex I poured it into a bowl and then got the milk. I was eating and still thinking about the kiss me and Amani had. It was one of the best kisses I've had (ever since melanie my ex...) I started smiling like an idiot. I really liked the kiss. Even if I was drunk, it's not like I was acting dumb or anything right? Then I remembered anthony. He still wasn't awake yet. I figured he was extremely tired from the party last night. Man that was one crazy party.  I thought that I should go check on anthony to see if he was ok. I dumped out my bowl of cereal In the sink and headed towards the hall to Anthony's room. 

Anthony's POV 

As I woke up, I herd a knock on the door and herd Ian's voice. "Anthony?" He said. "Yea?" I said back. "Oh nothing man I just wanted to know if you were awake." "Well I am." "Ok then." I herd Ian's big feet walking away and going back into his own room. I started to think about Amani. I think that I was starting to fall in love with her now as much as ian already was. Then I remembered what Amani told me last night. She said that ian told her that he loved her. But then that means...no It can't be. I ran into Ian's room. "Did you and Amani kiss??!!" I yelled at him. He just sat there with his head down. Then he finally answered. "Maybe.." Ian's voice trailed off he was blushing now. "Is that why you guys went into the bedroom locking the door??!!!" I asked him. "Yes." I could feel my heart sinking into my stomach. I could feel the tears forming into my eyes a little now but I held them in. I didn't want ian to think I was jealous and that I liked her. So I lied to him. "Oh that's great ian." I said faking a smile at him. "Uh thanks?" "No problem." "Are you ok man?" He said before I was about to leave. "Yea totally. I just have to run some errands but I'll be back later." Before I Ian could say anything I ran out of the house, got into my car driving away. I pulled into a empty parking lot and started to cry out all of my tears that I was holding in before I left the house. I couldn't stop crying. Tears kept running down my face. Finally all my tears had been cried out. I was so jealous of ian for kissing Amani. Oh how I wished that was me for some unknown reason. She was a beautiful girl and she was like a female version of me. I have to confess my feelings for Amani, I had to. I was really starting to fall deeply in love with her now, and hearing that Ian had kissed her wasn't going to stop me in any way. I would confess to her tonight. Hopefully she would feel the Same way as I did. But I guess I would just have to find out. 

Amani's POV 

I went into my car and drove to go run some errands and then get lunch later. I went to the bank to cash a check, then I went to pick up some canvases at the art store and get some more paint sets. Finally, my last stop. I bought Ian and anthony a new video camera so they could make videos. Ian said that the camera they had was a piece wasn't that and he mentioned this camera that he and anthony really wanted so I decided to get it for them. It was a blue cannon camera and I was a pretty good size too. Itr was only 700 hundred bucks too! but I didnt mind paying that much for it. It was a thank you gift from me to them telling them that i'm glad they have helped me and being there to make me smile and being my first two close friends, I hope they liked it. I started to think about Ian kissing me again I really liked the kiss. I wonder if he did too. Once I left the store, I went to go get some lunch. I got a McDonald's salad and a diet coke. Then I went back home to go eat. When I pulled in the driveway, Anthony's car wasn't there. But Ian's car was. I was wondering if I should go hang out with him for a while. Maybe after I ate my lunch. When I finished my lunch, I decided to just stay home and relax for a while and watch more of ANTM (americas next top model). 5 hours had passed by and it was 9:40 at night. I then herd a knock in my door. I went to go see who it was. When I opened it, I saw anthony standing there looking at me. "Hey Amani do you mind if I come in? I have something I need to tell you." He said. I let him in and we sat on the couch. "Whats up?" I asked him. "Well it's just that I really like you Amani and I think I'm falling in love with you." He was looking down now his cheeks were red. "I..I Like you too anthony." I said to him. He hugged me tight and kissed me on the lips. I kissed him back. "I love you Amani, I really do." He said against my lips. We were still kissing. I could feel his left hand in my hair and his right around my back pulling me closer. After 5 minute, we stopped kissing. "I love you too." I said to him. He then got up and left saying goodnight to me. After he left, Something didnt feel right. I felt guilty. I liked ian but I liked anthony only a little bit but not as much. What have I done? I thought to myself. I was more in love with ian than ever. But I didn't want to hurt Anthony's feelings. What was I going to do now?

Uh Ohhhhhhhhh!!! major cliff hanger right there!!! will Ian find out about anthony kissing Amani??? find out next chapter!! If you're really enjoying this story, be shure to vote on it!!~courtney