Afterwards

Last chapter guys it's short but It's a cute ending so i hope you like it!!~courtney

Chapter 26 

Amani's POV 

For the party, I wore a red lace shirt with a tank top underneath and I wore black leggings and for the shoes I wore my baige moccasins with a beanie on my head and soon enough I was ready for tonight. We were taking Ian's car and I got to sit in the front with him while anthony sat in the back. "You guys ready go get your party onnn?!??!" Ian said to both of us. "Hell yeahh!!!!!!!!" We both of us shouted. Then from there we were on our way. 

When we were at the party, me and Ian where looking over the balcony together on maris porch while everyone else was inside. The sun was starting to set and all the colors looked amazing. "Wow the sunset is so beautiful." I said to Ian. Then I felt his arms wrap around me and whispered "not as beautiful as you." Then he turned me around and kissed me and I kissed him back. "I love you Amani." Ian said leaning his forehead on mine. "I love you too Ian Hecox." I said before we kissed again. That was probably one of the best nights of my life. 

The end

Seeeeeee I told you it was a cute ending!!! Well, thanks so much for reading the story guys and I really hope you enjoyed it as much as I did writting it :) Hopefully I will come up with more stories i the future. But for now, I am currently writting a sequal for this story so it should be good and longer than this story was. But it was a pretty good story after all and I hope you think so too!!