Getting ready

Last chapter of the Night hope you like it~courtney

Chapter 13

Amani's POV

I woke up around 9:30 or so. I got dressed and went out to get some breakfast for myself. I would ask ian and anthony to do it for me but they had already done a lot for me and I wanted to be on my own for once and let them take a break. I got in my car and drove to the nearest dunkin donuts. When I got there a bunch of people were waiting in line to get breakfast too I guess. By the time I got to the front of the line, I finally got to order my food. "What can I get you?" The lady at the counter said. "Um can I get a medium iced coffe cream and extra sugar and a blueberry donut?" "Sure thing that'll be five dollars and eighty six cents." The lady was smiling at me now. I handed her the money and she took it and came back with my order. "Have a nice day." she said still smiling. "You too." I went back to my car and had my breakdast and then drove back home. As I was pulling into the driveway, anthony was outside and he was coming towards me. "Hey Amani!" He said with a big smile on his face. "Oh hey." Was all I could say. "Where's ian?" I asked him. "Oh he's still sleeping I think. Say do you wanna come with me to get some drinks and food for tonight?" He asked. "Ok sure! Hop in my car!" I said to him cheerfully. "That's ok we can take my car. You just got home anyway it's not like you wanna go back out again right?" He said "yeah that's true" "ok let's go!" We got into Antony's car and drove to the liquor store to get some drinks for tonight's party. God I was so excited. Then once we left the liquor store, we wen to the market to get some food too. We got chips, soda, stuff to make sandwiches, etc. we were gonna order a pizza too so I was excited about that. Oh how I love pizza.  We got back to the house and put everything in the fridge as soon as we got in the house. Ian was still sleeping. Oh god ian I thought to myself. He was just so cute and adorable. I was starting to fall in love with him now. I wonder if he feels the same way about me though. Maybe I'll have to find out tonight I guess but I don't know for sure yet.

Anthony's POV

After me and Amani finished getting the food in the fridge, we played video games together. I think I was starting to like Amani more than a friend now with her but I knew ian loved her more. But he never hung out with her like I did. Maybe I should let Ian hang out with her for a while tonight at the party. "Hey Amani? Wanna have some lunch? We could go somewhere." I said to her. "Okay that sounds good!" She said. "Me too!" I herd Ian say as he came out of his room fully dressed. "OK come on then." I said to him that was unexpected. We got into Ian's blue Subaru and headed out to eat at Greg's restaurant. The food was really good. "So how are your meals guys?" I said to both Amani and Ian who were both sitting next to each other. "Oh my god its amazing." Amani said. "Delicious." Ian said back. "That's good." I said to both of them. They both nodded their heads at the same time. Then we left to go home. It was almost 5:30. The party started at 6:30 it was almost time. We got back to the house and Amani thanked me for lunch and ran to her house to get ready. I was so excited for tonight.

Ian's POV 

As I saw Amani run to her house, I was I wondered what she was going to wear for the party. I guess I would have to find out tonight. Me and Anthony were calling all the people we invited to start getting ready and that the party was going to start at 6:30. Then me and Anthony started to get ready too. We each took a shower and then got dressed tonight for the party and once we were all dressed, we started setting the food out on the table for the guests. I was extremely excited for tonight but at the same time I was really nervous too because I was going to confess my feelings to Amani. Oh god I hope she feels the Same way as I do. 

Heyyyy guys looks like Everyone is excited about the party. Just know theres gonna be alot of stuff going on in the next chapter, so you're just gonna have to wait and see what happens because it gets intense. Stay tunned for the next few chapters to come and make sure to vote for my story as well if your enjoying it, Thanks again for reading~courtney