Chapter 1

Tyler's P.O.V

Today has going pretty good so far. I haven't lost my temper to anyone yet which is not normal,but eh must be my lucky day?
When I had walked into the school building everyone kept trying to call me over,like usual, I ignored them and just kept walking till I found Vanoss, Delirious, and Nogla. The main reason how I found them was from Noglas yelling... Damn he's loud.
"Oh hey Tyler" Vanoss said as I walked closer
"Sup... What's up with Nogla now?" I asked since I was curious.
"He stubbed his Toe on the bottom of a locker-"
Nogla has to scream over the dumbest things doesn't he? Well I guess it's painful.
"Nogla are you serious? You're yelling over that?" I asked as I looked over to Nogla who was now on the floor being lightly kicked by Delirious.He just nodded.
I really think about getting new friends sometimes but I somehow stick with them.
When the bell finally rang we all departed to our class. While I walked some kid accidentally ran into me and had fallen to the ground. He had glasses,dirty blonde hair and the same uniform obviously. I haven't seen him before, he just stared up at me Nervously.
"Are you okay?" I asked him. He didn't move.
Does he even speak English?
"Do you understand me?"  He just kept staring at me like a deer caught up in bright ass headlights.
Finally he got up and just ran. Weird...
I look at the ground and see his glasses on the ground. I picked them up
"Hey!" I yelled "you forgot your glasses!"
He was gone and I didn't know his schedule. I guess I'll keep them till after class and try to find him... It was kinda weird how he just sat there and said nothing. Must not speak english?

A/N:
Wow a fanfic *claps* haven't made one of these babies in ages:0
I'm sorry if there is a lot of miss spelling in this chapter since I wrote this on the bus and the roads here suCk- oh also because I pay like no attention to what I write whooPs. Anyways I will try to update this when ever I can so don't worry if I randomly diE-:,)