Chapter 14

(Thanks too @h20vanossfan109 for helping me make this chapter with a suggestion and thanks to Zoe
for helping me create a new character for this XD )

Tyler's P.O.V

(This is about a 3 week time skip from the last one 😂IM LAZY OKAYYYY)

School went out about a week or so ago. We never had a chance to go back because of you know what... but I guess it was fine. It was summer so I was free to do tons of stuff. I Was able to connect to some old friends of mine. I was able to see my sister and her best friend also( Me and @ skystarrynights COUgH***). We decided to go to different schools since her and her friend already were excepted into a different school for Arts. Lucky Bastards. Eh it was fun to see them anyways. When I told them about the shooter at our school Ry (I have a lot of nicknames ;)) started freaking out and Zoe started calling me insane for not hiding. I agreed but i just had a lot on my mind at that time so it was hard to do anything. They still have one week of school left so I sadly didn't have enough time to catch up but it was fine I guess.
I walked home alone. I had ignored a lot of my phone calls so I decided to check my phone.

Time Is.
12:49 pm

Missed Call -Owl🦉

Missed Call -Owl🦉

Text message from -MinMin👀

17 more Unread Messages and Voice mails

Wow I missed a lot. I'll respond to them later. I can't believe it's only Noon. I wanted to do stuff with some friends but again it was around 100° outside....
Maybe I can host a little pool party!
Yeah I should do that. I have a pool and it's a decent Size also so this should work.
I ran home and took out my phone. I went to Instagram and posted.

Wildcat_Official:
I'm going to be throwing a pool Party later at 4pm
Dm me If you would like to come and stuff I would like you to bring!
I will also dm you my address!

And Post!
I turned off my phone to get a glass of water and came back to see 19 new dm Messages and 40 likes on the post.
Damn am I that popular?
I started to answer every message I got

Time skip because fuck me-

It was now 3:37 and I already had around 5 people here. One of them was Nogla. I went over to him and started to talk as more and more people came.
3:59
There was now about 30 people here. Around 40ish people said they will try to make it so either. They couldn't come, their stuck in traffic or more. Eh less people means more space!
I looked around for awhile while holding a can of cola when I saw Mini standing by the pool alone. I guess I didn't see him walk in or he didn't see me. I started to sneak behind him. Getting closer and closer like a great white about to snap at a human. Then I snapped Tackling him into the water of deep end. I swam up to the surface laughing as I slowly saw the brunette((remember he has brown hair in this fanfic not blu))swim to the surface while basically gasping for air.
"TYLER WHAT THE H E L L?!"
I started laughing even harder.
"I got you real good!"
I was able to stand up perfectly in the pool since I was around 6'3 and I'm still growing. Mini on the other hand looked like he was going to drown.
"Ugh fineeeee I'll save your ass!" I held him in the water and put him onto the edge of the pool and sat next to him while laughing again.
"You're so clueless!"
"Shut up!"
I laughed again and sat up.
"I'm gonna go get something to drink. Want anything?"
"Mmmm I'll just have a Dr Pepper I guess"
I nodded and walked away to get the drinks when I heard a familiar voice.
"TYTY!!!"
All of a sudden I felt a pair of arms wrap around me. They weren't guy hands. Way to small and Soft to be guy hands. I broke free from the hug and pushed the person away.
"Who the hell are yo-" then my heart Sank.
I was eye to eye with a fairly tall girl. Around 5'7. She had Olive Green eyes. Soft pale skin and Long Dirty blonde hair up in a very loose pony tail.((will show in the next chapter)) she was in a hot pink bikini with black dots.
"Jessica?!"

AAA I HAVE NO IDEA WHY I TOOK SO LONG ON THIS AND ITS SO SHITTY IM SO SORRY!!!!!
There is obviously gonna be a part 2 to this soon Maybe tomorrow Hopefully.
I wasn't able to log into wattpad for a few days last week but I finally was able too around 2-3 days ago qvq
Also

TYSM FOR 1K VIEWS!!I THOUGHT THIS BOOK WOULD HAVE LIKe 50 VIEWS WND 3 VOTES BUT NO PEOPLE ACTUALLY LIKED THIS SHIT????

Again TYSM!!!!!qvvq
~Ree