Chapter 10

Tyler's P.O.V

*time skip to a week after school started because idk anymore lol*

The first week of going back to school was pretty normal. I had gotten about 15 work sheets due this week, 3 tests, 6 pop quizzes, a new 895 page text book and a lot more crazy useless items that these people force us to use/Buy. I was now in my 5th period, it was the great And "loved" math class. I wasn't a big fan of math it's self but I loved it more because of the teacher. Mrs Light. She was pretty tall. She was around 6'0 with short white hair and one blue eye and the other green. She was a twin but her sister looked nothing like her. She was sweet and kind and was actually really funny. Everyone loved her. In her class I sit at the back of the class towards the little window we had that looked into the hallway. I chose back there so when ever I get bored though out my work I can look down to the other side of the hall and look at mini. He had science and he sat right next to the door with by the window. Sometimes he would notice me wave and give me that heart melting smile which would make me smile even brighter. I would wave back and go back to my class work Since I was that type of person. It would be hard sometimes but i wouldn't mind.
Today was different though. Class was normal, the begging of the day was normal. It was going great till the intercom came on randomly.
"Teachers we are going on lock down... this is NOT A DRILL!" The principal said. You could hear screaming and a lot of other noises through it. It randomly came again. "Teachers in the 400 pod please be careful! Same with everyone else but the 400 pod is in the most danger right now... we will have police here soon..." the intercom then went off. Silence filled the room till a sob from a girl filled it and everyone started Screaming. People were screaming, flipping desks, praying and stuff like that. Then I remembered that we were in the 400 pod... Mrs Light locked the door, closed the blinds on all the windows and turned the lights off.
"Alright everyone stay calm! G-go find a place to hide away from the door and windows..." Everyone Ran to find a place. Kids hid in the closets and drawers, some under the teachers desk. And some just hid under there own desk. I still haven't found any where to hide then a loud Crash and screaming can be heard from down the hall not to far from our room. Then the scariest sound in the entire world went off.
A gun... it sounds like it was shot about 30 times trying to get everyone in the room. It didn't sound far like it was on the other side of the pod! Then I remembered about what room was across from ours and my heart stopped for a moment as I started to remember.
Mini...

OKAY GUYS IM SOOOOOO SORRY FOR THIS MASSIVE BREAK AND SHORT CHAPTER LIKE YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW SORRY I AM. IM GOING TO HOPEFULLY ADD MORE FOR YOU GUYS IM SO SORRY;;;