Chapter 6

Tyler's P.O.V

It's been about a month since Mini has joined the school and it has been pretty great. Exams have passed, Evan and delirious got together, Nogla hasn't ran into Badluck (yet) and it was finally winter break. Since it would be no school for 2 weeks we made a group chat with us all together to see if we could meet up sometimes.

Daithi De Nogla: What the fuck is this White stuff outside?

H20Delirious: oh yeah I forgot that you've never seen snow

Daithi De Nogla: wait
IS THAT DRUGS
ILL CHECK!

I AM WILDCAT: NOGLA DONT

Miniladd:oh no is that good or bad?;;

Vanossgaming : I never thought that he would be that stupid

Daithi De Nogla: IT IS VERY COLD OMG

H20Delirious: maybe because that's SNOW

Daithi De Nogla:?

It's official I'm friends with Retards

Vanossgaming : hey we should all do something later on

I AM WILDCAT: I'm down what about y'all???

H20Delirious: yeah!

Miniladd: I'm always free

Vanossgaming: alright! Wbu Nogla

*3 minutes pass*

Vanossgaming : Nogla??

Daithi De Nogla: I just died :.)

Vanossgaming :ARE YOU FREE OR NOT?!?!

Daithi De Nogla: I guess I'm free, you don't gotta be so rude about it Jfc 😪

Vanossgaming: ...

Vanossgaming is offline

I AM WILDCAT: so Wanna meet up at my place?

H20delirious: alright

I  AM WILDCAT Has sent you his location

H20delirious:I'll tell Evan

I AM WILDCAT: okay let's try around 5 and bring extra stuff in case y'all wanna stay

H20delirious: kk

H20delirious is offline

MiniLadd: see you at 5 Tyler

Miniladd is offline

Daithi De Nogla: can you tell me why these drugs are so cold and melting?

You are now offline

I guess they all are coming. I don't really have guests so my house is clean. Time to sit back and wait till 5pm

*time skip a dip*

Around 4:30 I heard a knock on the door and opened up the door to see Mini standing outside shaking.
"Wow you got here 30 minutes early!" I said as I brought him inside to warm him up.
"H-heh yeah, I walk every w-where so that's why I'm s-so cold Right now" he said trying to warm up. I didn't know he walked everywhere, well yet again I've never been to his house so I didn't know if he had a car or rode a bike on some sort.
"You could have told me! I could of picked you up!" I said while looking him In the eye. "You could have gotten jumped or something like that"
"I know but who would be out in the snow waiting for someone to walk by to jump or Kill?" He had a point.
"True but you never know!" I said a little ticked off. Mini Ment the world to me and if something were to happen to him I don't know what I would do.
We sat in silence for about 3 minutes till I heard the doorbell ring and I opened it to see Delirious and Vanoss.
"Hey!" I said as I let them in. As soon as I was gonna close the door Nogla threw himself into my house.
"THE COLD COCAIN IS EVERYWHERE"
We all just laughed at Noglas stupidity. Hey he's dumb but fun.

                             °.°.°.°.°.°.°.°

We spend most of the night playing GMod and watching Netflix. Everything was going great. Randomly Nogla went to his bag and grabbed a bag of something and walked back to the group smiling.
"Hey guys who wants a jellybean?" He said as he revealed the bag to be full of jelly beans and gave one to each of us.
"Why did you bring Jelly beans?" Delirious asked as he looked at his. "Is it poisoned?"
"Why would I try to kill you guys?" He said laughing
I'm surprised he hasn't honestly I thought to myself.
Mini plopped his bean into his mouth.
"It tastes Minty? Kinda like... Toothpaste???" He said as he tries to identify the flavor
I didn't know what to expect with mine but I had a feeling it wasn't good. I decided to take a Bite of the bean just to spit it back out.
"Ew what was that?! It tastes disgusting!" I said as I tried to wipe that awful flavor off my tongue as Nogla started laughing.
"Dude you got one of the worst ones. I think that might have been 'dog food'"he said laughing still
"EW" I screeched running to the kitchen to get some water.
I think Delirious must have gotten a bad bean also since he came running also.
Note to self
NEVER
TRUST
NOGLA
WITH
JELLY BEANS
E V E R

After the disgusting bean jokes were done we decided to play some truth or dare. We all sat in a circle. Me facing mini, delirious facing Nogla and Vanoss facing at me and Delirious.

"Mmmmm Mini Truth or dare?" Vanoss asked Mini.
"Oh great I'm the first  to be asked. And mmmmmm I shall pick.... Dare!" He said trying not to act wimpy.
"I dare you to act like Nogla!"
Mini got up and left to room and came back in a minute later with snow.
"I know I'm gonna regret this" he "snorted" a tiny bit of snow.
"AH WHY DOES IT BURN" We all started laughing.
"IT MELTED FOR ME!" Nogla said while he was laughing.
"Truth or dare delirious" mini said holding his nose.
"Mmm Truth" he responded.
"Is it true that you have fought a kid before?"
"No actuall-"
"Thats a lie I saw you fight some kid in 5th grade" I interrupted.
"Huh? Oh yeah Never mind I have fought someone before" he said." Truth or dare Tyler"
"Dare!"
"I dare you to say who ever you have feelings for!"
Oh great this move!
"Pardon?"
"You know" he said nudging my shoulder." Your crush"
Why did I have to pick dare?!
"Oh I don't have a crush" I lied and felt my face heat up a tiny bit. Maybe if it was just me and him I would say that I have some feelings for Mini but it is not us both alone!
"Oh come on I know you're lying!" He winked making me feel worse.
" I promise I don't have a c-crush!" I said looking away from the circle.
" you're lying I heard that sputter!"
"Ugh maybe another time or when we both are alone I'll tell you!" I said as I was still looking away. My face has to be hot enough to fry a egg.
"Ugh Fine! We could go out somewhere tomorrow and you can tell me then"
How bout I don't tell you at all!?
"...Fine!"
"Aw I wanted to find out who you liked" mini chuckled. FUCK HE SEEMS SO CLUELESS.

We finished off some more rounds of truth or dare till I got to tired to play anymore.
"Y'all Can go ahead and play some more. I'm too tired" I said as I yawned and got comfortable with my pillow and blanket on my floor.
"Alright sleeping beauty" Nogla teased.
I just flipped him off and laid Down.
I heard what they where asking and daring till everything went black. Just sleep and nothing else.

A/N damn I hit 1204 words on this in under a hour
I'm shOOK
Also mini had killed his family
Rest in peace the poor beans 😪😪😪