Chapter 9

Noglas P.O.V

I had dared Craig to kiss Tyler. I honestly thought he would chicken out and not do the dare but surprisingly he did! He ran out of the room blushing and I just started squeeing. They would be adorable together. Tyler mumbled something under his breath then went to his bed, covered himself in blankets and screamed into the mattress.
"What did you Say?" Delirious asked with I smirk.
"I said nothing!" I heard Tyler mumble into the mattress.
"Sureeeeee" I chuckled as Craig walked into the room.
"I'm going outside" he said while grabbing his sweater and leaving the house before we could ask for what.
"He's probably flustered." Evan eventually said.
"Most likely" I added on as we continued our game of truth or dare. After 5 minutes Tyler got up and walked outside also. I got curious and followed him but watched from the window. He sat down next to Craig and sat there for about 6-7 minutes. Craig had to be lost in his thoughts since he didn't notice Tyler right next to him for who knows how long. They started talking and I continued to watch. I really couldn't hear anything they were saying unless they spoke loud. I then saw Tyler lean forward and kiss Craig. I ran back to Evan and Del.
"They're kissing!!" I squealed and ran back to the window with both of them following. .
"I fucking knew they had something for each other!" Evan blurted out in awe. When I went to take a photo to taunt them with, they both were now looking at each other, Tyler was smiling and Craig had to be holding in screams. 
"Nooo I was too slow!" I cried out. Jon and Evan both laughed and I joined in. We stopped laughing when we heard the door open. We were still on the couch and we didn't want them to know that we saw them kiss.
"SCATTER!" I yelled and me Evan and Jon all ran in separate directions like that one scene in rattatouille. I went back to the room under the bed, smart I know, Jon went to the guest bathroom and Evan went outside.

Tyler's P.O.V

Me and Mini both decided to go inside since it was snowing up a storm outside. I opened up the door a tiny bit just to hear 'SCATTER' and seeing all 3 of our dumb ass friends run in separate areas.
"What the-" I mumbled looking down a mini who just shrugged.
"Maybe a dare"
"True"
We both walk into my room to see a arm and leg sticking out from under the bed. To be specific, it was Noglas.
"I can finally get revenge from that one night!" I heard Craig mumble as he slowly walked to the other side of the bed.
"WAH!" Craig screeched being followed with a yell and a loud Thunk.
"Ow what the. H E L L!" Nogla cried out as Craig fell on the floor laughing.
"REVENGE!"
I laughed along as Jon came back into The room.
"Okay what happened this time?" He saw Craig laughing and heard Noglas whines. "Oh wait never mind" he chuckled and started to laugh.
"Please give me an ice pack..." Nogla finally said after crawling out from under the bed holding his head (that rhymes lmao) we laughed again and saw Evan walk in with a ice pack.
"You have a hallow head" Evan said."I heard a echoed Thunk from outside" he pulled out his phone with a video from outside. All you could hear was laughing and cries from pain and we all laughed.
"You probably don't have a brain" Craig chuckled.
"I most likely don't have one now"

A/n
WHOO bOI I'm finally on summer break so hopefully I can actually update more :))
I have another story I'm working on for another acc which is called Behind the mask. It's based off of things that happened at school and it has me and my friends in it so :))
It's on another acc( which I might keep secret for now~) so I'll be updating that one also.
So if this one isn't updated, the other is. That or I'm on a break :0