Chapter 18

(( rewrite))

Tyler's P.O.V

I heard the front door slam open and looked to see Evan.
"Tyler! Are you okay?!" He seemed panicked, his hair sticking up, sweater on inside out and shoes untied. Must of been a lazy day for him.
"Yes I'm perfectly fine but I've looked EVERYWHERE! I don't know where he is!" I have tears forming in my eyes. I'm so scared. I have no idea what happened to mini! I don't know if he's safe, or even if he's alive! The thought of that made a tear fall and I felt Evan hug me.
"We'll find him! I'll call the police to help us with this" I nodded as he walked outside and called the cops. I look around the house again and see what seems to be a small clump of blonde hair on the ground. It was definitely Jessica's. At least I know Craig tried to fight back.
Evan came back in.
"I told them about this and they said they will put a missing person warning out for us" he said and started to look around also.
"Good... I don't know what happened to him... I hope he's alive..." I looked away and sighed. I heard a Buzz sound as if it were a phone. It wasn't mine or Evans. We both frantically tried to find it. Evan- who was know under the bed- yelled out 'I FOUND IT' and crawled back to us. It was Craigs phone! I practically snatched it from his hand.
"Maybe there's something on here!" I said and unlocked it. I knew his passcode and he knew mine. His was the day we first met, and mine was time we met. I surprisingly looked at the time when we met. It was 8:08 am. Why is the time so special? Well I see '8' as an infinity sign, meaning we'll be together forever as friends or even further. I frowned at that, now that he isn't here it scares me that we no longer will be here together...  forever...
I went to his messages first to see that the last message was to me. But he was still typing it and others didn't send because of connection.
"Hey Ev I found a message! It was for me..?"
"Read it out loud" he said as I sat down next to him.
"Okay. I'll start from the first messages that didn't send.

Tyler I'm scared. I think someone's trying to break in...

The power went out. I'm really scared right now.

I put chairs in front of the door and have no lights on. I'm currently hiding under my bed.

Why aren't these damn messages sending?! When you get these PLEASE text back!

Ty... the window in my roomed just opened... I'm scared... I see them walking to the closet...

Tyler! The person is Jessica I think! She looks like her at least...

Tyler she's walking over to the bed! I'm really scared, please Tyler... if you see this call the cops I Love Y_"

My eyes teared up yet again.
"Holy shit" Evan mumbled. The door opened again and we looked to see the police.

"Are you the men who called us here?" Evan nodded.
"Our friend Craig as gone missing but we think we might have a clue of who took him" Evan said as he grabbed the phone and showed it to the Police officer.
"Do you guys know this lady's number?"
We both shook our head no.
"Well We must try to find it or find things that can lead to her" the officer said and stared to search the house. After awhile Evan and I moved to the front patio and sat down.
"There must be a way to find him" Evan mumbled. I didn't want to be here right now. I wasn't good with officers. I then felt my phone vibrate and looked at it. It was a next from a mysterious number.
"Thanks for callin' the cops Love. That's just another 'scratch' for him" there was a photo attached to it. I was scared to open it but I did anyways. My eyes widened and I dropped my phone, most likely cracking it when it hit the stone ground. It was a photo of Craig, he was tied up in a corner. He looked so weak and pale already. He was bleeding and had scratches, cuts and bruises all over his body. He only had a pair of shorts on and a cloth in his mouth and over his eyes. The cloth on his eyes was stained with what looked like tears and sweat. I was filled with shock and anger that instant. I grabbed my now cracked phone and ran back into the house to the police chief.
"I got her number! Locate her NOW!" I had tears rushing down my face now and was heated by anger. The officer grabbed my phone and tracked the number down.
I swear when I find this girl she will regret everything...

WOWIE
IM ALIVE

IM GOING TO TRY AND WRITE CHAPTERS AND POST ONCE A WEEK NOW I PROMISE. This book is most likely going to be coming to an end soon :(
Im going to move another book to this page also, it's about Glenwood prep, a Minecraft role play series.
"Ew Minecraft?"
It's actually pretty good and again this is my Account I can post what ever I want, if you don't like it you can come back when I work on more Vanoss books (I will make more in the future but I don't know when)