Chapter 25

3rd person

The two men walked back into the gymnasium hand and hand. They pushed through the crowd of people and managed to get back to their friends. Before they could say anything a high pitched squeal was heard and a flash.
"HE SAID YES GUY!" Lui squeaked.
"How did he know?" Mini questioned. "Well we are holding hands and red as hell" Tyler had chuckled. "I WAS RIGHT!" Lui squealed. "Congrats you two, welcome to the "I don't have to spend Valentine's Day alone now" world" Jon smirked as he walked towards the two men. Craig softly blushed in reply. "Let's see who's next" Tyler smirked, as Craig glared towards Nogla and Terrorizor with a smirk.
"I bet $20" Craig smirked.
"Why do you think that?" Tyler questioned.
"One, I'm one of Nogla's best friends so he tells me everything~~ Two, do you not see how they are around each other?! They're a match made in heaven!" Craig said.
Lui was looking over at the two and smirked while taking a photo.
"Going to be in yearbook" he chuckled causing the other two to laugh.

——————-{time skip}———————

Craigs P.O.V

There is now an hour left in the dance. I'm sitting at a table with Tyler, Marcel, Nogla, Evan, and of course Lui. We're all chatting when suddenly one of my favorite songs comes on, I like me better. Evan gets up and runs to find Jonathan. I look over at Tyler and he gets the hint.
"No, don't you even think about i-" before he can finish I grabbed him by the arm and dragged him to the dance floor.
"Please Tyler?" I beg with puppy dog eyes. "You said you would dance!" I whine.
"Ggh Fine!" He growls in defeat as he lets me drag him.

I like me better when I'm with you
I knew from the first time, I'd stay for a long time 'cause
I like me better when
I like me better when I'm with you
((This song literally just came on for me hOlY hECc))

I look up at Tyler who looks like he's trying his best to not step on my feet, I chuckled which made him look down at me.
"Hey! I'm trying okay!" He said as he stepped on my foot. "Imsosorry!" He apologized.
"It's fine, and it's just that I've never seen you so concentrated ever!" I laughed which made him blush in embarrassment. Causing me to laugh again.
The song finally ended and Tyler scattered off the dance floor making me laugh.
"Got him to dance finally eh?" Evan laughed.
"Yep! Finally!" I smiled and chased after him.

————{20 minutes time skip}————

A lady could be heard from the speakers. "Hello students! How does everyone like the dance?" Cheers could be heard and people started to clap. "Glad everyone likes it! But sadly, this dance is coming to an end, students please start calling for your rides back home!" Everyone sighed. "Don't worry though, the dance still isn't over... Prom queens and kings still need to be chosen!" Everyone got happy again. "There will be 3 groups because we know we do have some LGBT students here that were nominated."
"The school actually picks for people who aren't straight also?!" Lui questioned.
"I guess so!" I cheered. I'm happy the school excepts us.
"For the prom queens of the LGBT community. Come up to the stage if your name is called..." ((Ima skip this one because there's no lesbians or straight people lmao :,) ))
"Now for prom kings of the LGBT!
Come up to the stage if your name is called!
Craig Thompson" what-
" Tyler Wine" I look over at Tyler who is confused also.
"Evan Fong
Jonathan Dennis
David Nagle
And
Brian Hanby"
We all walk up to the stage. Who voted for me? I voted for Nogla and Terroriser.
" Congrats for making it this far, Now time for prom kings!
This years Prom Kings areeee~~

Jonathan Dennis and Evan Fong!" Everyone cheered, both of them utterly confused of how they won. "Congrats you two!" I smiled at them as they got their crowns.
"I was hoping you and Tyler would of won" Evan winked.
" I was hoping for those two love birds" I pointed back to Nogla and Terror. Evan laughed.
"One day"

KAHHH MY BOYSSSSS >^>
I LOVE THEM ALLLL

also I need help creating a title for the next book (it will be them all after high school, some will be in college and some won't. I already have an idea on how it would go but I need title suggestions... please put them down in the comments :)) )
Also I'm sorry for the late chapter! I haven't had time to write because I was watching my niece WHOLE spring break TmT