Chapter 26

Craigs P.O.V

((Its past winter break now and I don't want the same fiasco as last time to appear again *cough* cold cocaine *coUgh*))

It is now almost the last nine weeks of school. I barley get to talk or see Tyler anymore because of all of his preparation for college and his final stretch. I would manage to talk to some other friends that I've meet in my classes so I'm not 100% alone. I'm walking home one day when I see Evan randomly in a tree with people below him.
"ARE YOU ACTUALLY DATING JONATHAN DENNIS" people scream. Oh yeah they just came out as a couple even though it was OBVIOUS AS HELL. I swear people are blind.
"Yesiampleasegoaway" Evan sputtered.
"You are so LUCKY" a girl screamed and others started saying how they've always had a crush on Jon and more. Evan does a I high pitched squeep randomly, making people confused. Suddenly Jonathan pops up out of no where and pushes through the crowd.
"I heard your cry" he turns back to the people in the crowd. "Give him personal space, please" He eyed some down and they all ran.
(( SkyStarryNights THE MATING CALL THAT I SAID I WOULD ADD LMAOO))
"Evan what was that" I questioned. "It was fuckin adorable" I laugh.
"Shush" He said embarrassingly as he jumped down the tree.
"Hey have you guys heard from Tyler?"
"Uh no actually, I think his teachers keep calling him. Everytime I leave he's always with one of the teachers." Jon said while looking at me. "Why?"
"Oh it's just that I really haven't been seeing him lately." I replied while looking back at the school.
"Oh, if i see him I'll tell you that your worried!" Jon smiled, causing me to smile.
"Thanks Jon"
"Welcome Craig. Now I have to start going, bye guys" Jon said as he kissed Evan on the cheek and walked away.
"Bye Jon" we said in unison and laughed.
"I have to go as well, I'll be running late if I don't hurry" Evan said as he pulled out the phone and looked at the time.
"Good bye, wish you luck" I chuckled.
"The coffee shop is actually hiring now, just giving you a heads notice" He smiled and ran away.
"I'll think about it!" I yelled after him and walked back to my place.

—————{Time skip}—————

I walk into my small apartment and close the door, throwing myself on the couch. My phone rang as I picked it up, face in a pillow. A mumbled hello came out of my mouth, which you could barley hear because of the pillow.
"cRAIGIMSOSORRYFORSCARINGYOUIDIDNTMEANTOO" I bring the phone away from my ear because of all the yelling.
"Oh my god I'm deaf" I groaned quietly.
"Hello?? HELLO?????" Is all I could hear from the other side of the phone.
"What?" I look at the contact ID finally. Shit it's Tyler.
"I said I'm sorry please don't hate meee" he whined.
"It's fine Ty, you just scared me and just made me deaf a little" I chuckle. It's silent.
"Hel-"
"IMSORRY" he yells again.
"StOP YELLING" I yell back.
"Imsorryyyy" he apologizes.
"Stop apologizing"
"Sorry"
"God damn it Tyler"
He laughed.
"Whoops"
I groan and put my head back in the pillow.
"God are you like-  being f-"
"Don't you even dare say what I think your gonna say" I blushed a little and pushed my head off the pillow.
"You know me too well" he chuckled.
"and your my boyfriend, thinking that I'm cheating on you" I smirked.
"Well you sounded like it" He wheezed. "Anyways, I called to check up on you, apologize and ask one more thing." He finally spoke.
"Oh no there's more?!" I chuckle making him laugh.
"Yep, now Craig Thompson, I was wondering if you would go on a date with me" he asked.
"Wow finally, first date as a couple. What made you get the balls to ask me finally" I teased.
"Its just that I felt like I was ignoring you and wanted to make it up!"
"Ha, Fine. I will go on a date with you." I smiled and blushed a little.
"Yay! Is Friday okay?" He asked.
"It's so far awayyyy" I whine making him laugh.
"Sorry" he chuckled.
"I'm kidding, Friday is perfect"
"Friday it is! I'll pick you up"
"Alright." I smile.
"Now, I have to leave. Good bye my love" such a charmer...
"Goodbye, Love youuu" I smile as I hang up and squeal.

ANY CUTE DATE IDEAS?? :))