Chapter 20

Tyler's P.O.V

It's been about a month or two since that incident with Jessica happened. She was arrested and put in jail or Kidnapping and attempted murder. I'm glad. Tomorrow was also the first day of my senior year. It kinda freaked me out thinking about it. This is my last year in high school. It's kinda sad.... I have no idea how to end this last day of summer break. I want to stay home in my pjs and relax but also I want to go out. I was debating.
Eh it's the last summer day I'll stay in. I went on my phone and laid in bed for these next few hours.

****** next day******

As I walked into the gates I had a crowd of people surround me. Forgot how many people knew and liked me god- I though
"Tyler!" I heard a familiar voice say. I turn around. "Jonathan!" I gave him a bro hug. "I heard your summer was... eventful...?" He questioned and I nodded while chuckling.
"Very" we walked onto campus while trying to catch up. We only met up once and talked over the phone around 4 times a week. I heard a scream and then seeing Jon get tackled to the ground. It was Nogla.
"Dude what the HELL?!" He screamed.
"I MISSED YOU SHIT HEAD" Nogla yelled which made me laugh. "I can't believe you guys are graduating this year!!" He screamed. Nogla was a year younger than us so he was a junior, Same with Mini, Lui and Brock. (Just in this AU) the others and I were seniors. Class of 2022 ((that's the year I graduate so why not xD ))
"I can't either honestly. It's scary thinking about it" I reply. "It's like it was yesterday when I started school here"
"I know right"
The 1st bell rang and we part ways to our classes. I have culinary with Mrs Holiday. I walk into class to see Evan.
"You got picked for Culinary to?" I Ask and sit next to him.
"I wanted to learn how to cook so I don't live off of Cup noodles" he laughed.
"At least cup noodles are good Amirite?" He laughed again.
"You're correct"

————

SORRY FOR SUCH A SHORT CHAPTER KAHH
Sadly this book is actually coming to an end (only like 10 more chapters or even more if I get ideas lmao) but I'm planing on a sequel!
I just need ideas
Should it be of their College years or years after college when their all dating and shiz like that??
Please tell me in the comments ☺️