Chapter 23

Minis P.O.V

I walk into my next class admiring the well decorated cookie and smiling. As I sit down I notice Jonathan looking at me with a smirk.
"He finally asked you out?" He questioned and I shook my head.
"Only to prom....sadly...." I mumble under my breath.
"Oh.... damn it I owe Evan 20..." he grunted and I laughed.
" you'll get it back eventually" I chuckled.
"Hopefully" he rolled his eyes and flipped to a page in his notebook to do some bell-work.

-

Eventually the bell rang and it was 1st lunch, Tyler, Nogla, Lui, Brock, Evan, Jon and I's lunch. The others sadly have second lunch so the whole gang isn't here but it's fine I guess. I took a bite out of the cookie Tyler gave me. I could already tell that Evan made the dough and Tyler did the frosting, and together it was delicious. I decided to sit outside today and eat under the trees. Lui came with me.
"Hey Lu" I spoke before taking another bite of the cookie.
"Hey Craig, hows life?" He spoke in his squeaker voice.
"I cant take you seriously like that" I chuckled.
"Fineeee" He said in his normal voice. "How's life"
"Pretty good" I smiled. "What about you?"
"Same here!"
"That's good" I looked over the trees grabbing a falling pink petal. "Are you going to the dance?" I randomly questioned.
"I might go but I don't know, when I was in 6th grade some 8th grader kept hitting on me at the dance we had and I really haven't gone to any since because I don't feel comfortable."
"Oh, well you better find out soon, it's this Friday and it's already Wednesday" I spoke.
"Are you going?" He questioned and I nodded.
"Tyler asked me" He squeaked.
"I want to go now just to third wheel with my best buds!" He shouted.
"Are you sure? 3rd wheeling is kinda sa-"
"I DONT CARE!" He yelled. "I wanna see you guys dance together" he smirked.
" well then wish me luck with dragging Tyler to the dance floor; I've never seen him dance and if I ask him to be declines and puts all his weight on his feet so I can't push or pull him"
"I'll help you then!"
"Dear lord"
Lui laughed. "It'll be fine it's just one dance" He smiled and I nodded my head.
"Yeah... we should buy tuxes so that you can carry my casket in yours" we laughed together but slowly stopped. "But seriously- we need to buy Tux's" he nodded to agree.
"I think we all do" I laughed.
The bell rang.
"Damn already?! Ughhhhhh see you tomorrow Craig" Lui squeaked before grabbing his stuff and running to class as if he was a Japanese school girl. I laughed at that thought. Lui in a school girl outfit and pushing people out of the way screaming. "GET OUT OF MY WAY BAKA" in his squeaked voice.

((Lowkey wanna draw that now-))

Also hi I'm on spring break finally! Should I post the next chapter on Wednesday or the normal Friday/Saturday?