Afterstory - Part V (END)

Warnings: Mentions of blood and death

     ~Herobrine's P.O.V.~

Beads of sweat streak down my forehead as I stare at the brunt, bloodied, and dead figure of Entity303, sprawled out on the sand in a puddle of his own blood. A small ring of items is scattered around his broken form. I breathe raggedly, still coming down from my power-high. And then finally, I come to my senses.

     "I-I did it..." I whisper, loosely gripping Steve's pickaxe. "I really d-did it..."

     Although I'm no longer hurt, since I healed myself, I still find the overwhelming sense of dizziness overcome me, and I fall to my knees. I'm just barley aware of the cluster of shadowed figures stepping towards me, before exhaustion takes its toll, and the world is going black.

~~~

     "...must have been tough. If what we heard about Entity303 is true... Then..." The voice trails off, yet still making its point."
      "Well he doesn't look hurt psychically. He must have healed himself at some point." A second voice adds, "That's most likely why he passed out- from exhaustion."

     I can feel myself being shifted as my senses gradually return.

     "Ugh, he's... A lot heavier than he looks... Jerome could you-"
     "Are you calling me fat?" I ask, my eyes snapping open.

     The person carrying me, who I quickly determine to be Lachlan due to his accent, screams at the top of his lungs, stumbling and dropping me and following soon after. I hit the ground with a small oof, frowning. The other five look startled, and Lachlan's eyes are wide, a hand clutching the fabric above his heart.

     "Did I scare you?" I question, just managing to keep down the smirk threatening to show.
     "Uh yeah." Lachlan breathes, "Don't do that!"

      I snicker under my breath, Lachlan pushing himself to his feet, and then offering me a hand. I accept it, rising to my feet. Vikk, Mitch, Jerome, Rob, and Preston gather around me.

     "I guess that means he's awake now." Jerome comments.
     "No duh." Mitch chuckles, rolling his eyes.
     "Are you okay Herobrine?" Vikk interjects, "Like are you strong enough to walk? You've been out for a few days now."
     I nod, "Yes, I'm okay thank you. I just needed a small rest."
     "That's good. But dude, you absolutely wrecked Entity303!" Preston admires.
      When I cast him a confused glance, Rob explains. "We saw how bad you messed up Entity303 just before he despawned. I'm honestly impressed."
     I smile, "Thank you. But I'm sure you six would have done just as good. Speaking of which... Now that I've killed him... Does that mean...?"
"It does, and that's where we're headed now."

Looking up, I realize we're only blocks away from the castle entrance. The sun is just peeking over the horizon, which explains why no mobs nor people or out. It's too early for people to be awakening yet, yet too bright for mains to continue to spawn or survive. The castle, standing proud and tall, looms over us. Vikk steps forward, and heaves open the great oak doors, leading us into the courtyard.

We make our way across the courtyard, filled with plants and flowers of every kind, and to the halls. Then weaving our ways through the complex and-in my opinion-overly decorated halls, we eventually come to the two massive doors leading to Jeb's throne room. Mitch, now in the lead, moves forward and lightly raps on the door.