Chapter 23

{Some blond chick's pov}

I was so sad when Hayes left me about a week ago but he texts me all the time so it still feels like he is here. I miss him so much!

His mom called me and told me what happened to Nash and she said that she was going to Texas to see him and asked if I wanted to go. Of course I wanted to go my mom said I could go I was happy!

I feel really bad for Hayes because he only knows Natalie well and Cameron. No one knew that we were coming so it was going to be a surprise. I can't wait to see Hayes!

When we arrived at Natalie's house I think? Someone is leaving the house I hope it isn't Hayes! I get out of the car because its like 1 to 2 hours from the airport to her house.

I feel arms around my waist. I turn around and see Hayes I smile and hug him. "Hallie I have seen you in forever! I missed you so much!" Hayes said. (A/n CONGRATS TO HALLIE B. for being Hayes girlfriend in my contest a long time ago!) "Aww Hayes I have missed you too! Are you guys going to see Nash?" I asked. "Yeah want to come Natalie has one more seat in her car but we are going to go get some of her friends" he said. "Yeah sure what about my stuff?" I asked. "Here lets go put it where I am staying for right now" he said. Gosh he is such a gentlemen and that's what I love about him!

{Natalie's pov}

So turns out that that blond chick is Hallie Hayes' girlfriend. They have been together for 5 months! That's what Taylor told me. When I met her she was so nice and sweet she is going to be staying with us for the whole Magcon tour! I think she and I will become good friends!

We go pick up Alyssa and Madi from their houses. They both teased Hayes about his girlfriend. They are so cute! They were holding hands the while ride!

When we got to the hospital all guys were there and Mrs.Grier was sitting with Skylynn. She looked like she has been crying. Skylynn loves me so when she saw me she got up and ran to me.

"Natalie! Where have you been?" Skylynn asked jumping in my arms. "I have been here silly with my family but I promise that I will come and visit you okay?" I said. "Okayyy" she said.

I walk over to Cameron because he looks so worried. I pull him into a hug and he starts to cry in my arms. Aww Cash is so cute! Cameron has been so sad since this happened to Nash! It's so sad when I find Luke I swear I will hurt him so bad! Nash does not deserve to be in here.

A nurse came up to Mrs.Grier and said that only family can see Nash right now he is out of his concussion but he has only woken up twice today. We are all happy that he isn't in as bad of shape as before. I really want to see Nash but its only family right now but Cameron went with the Griers.

Matthew keeps looking at me and the he will looks away. If he keeps this up then I don't know what I will do Madi noticed to and she told me and Alyssa to meet her in the restroom to talk. I bring Hallie too because she doesn't know any of the guys.

"Okay guys we need to figure out why Matthew is mad at Natalie and if he doesn't like Shawn or if he doesn't like the idea of Natalie dating Shawn!" Madi said.

"Okay who wants to talk to him because he won't even look at me or text back or talk?" I asked. "Uhh not me I have no idea who he even is I have only seen his vine so count me out but I will be here for you!" Hallie said.

"Okay thanks! So that leaves you guys" I said pointing towards Madi and Alyssa. "Uhh I have something going on with Matthew right now so that leaves it up to you Alyssa" Madi said.

"Ohh Umm okay I guess so this is just for you Natalie but you own me something" Alyssa said. "Okay fine maybe I should set you up with a date to Taco Bell with umm... Brent Rivera?" I say wiggling my eyebrows. Alyssa blushes and we all bust out laughing.

We walk back into the waiting room and Shawn is sitting by himself on the phone. I poke him and he smiled. "Who you talking to?" I asked I a whisper. "My little sister she is having boy problems and she trust me more than my parents" he said. "Awww so sweet I will be back!" I whisper again. He waves me off.

I walk over to Hallie because she is sitting by herself. "So Hallie tell me about yourself" I say.

"Okay well I meet Hayes in 5th grade and we have been bestfriends since then and then he asked me out and of course I said yes! I play soccer and volleyball and I Uhh like to do my friends hair and my moms I guess that's all really" she said.

"Cool" I said. "What about you?" she asked.

"Okay well I am dating Shawn Mendes and I played Volleyball for my highschool and I still play and I hate roller coasters and I love dogs and I have a older sister named Emily and a younger brother named Jacob and my bestfriends are Cameron Dallas and Nash and Alyssa and Madi and I don't know where Matthew and I are standing right now so yeah ohh and I love one direction!" I said. "Cool seems like we have a lot in common maybe we can practice Volleyball together!" She said. "Yeah that would be awesome! I have a place in my backyard where my net was!" I said.

*2 hours later*

When we all got back to my house we order pizza and Mrs.Grier had some news to tell us About Nash! "Natalie will you get everyone in the living room so I can tell everyone the news!" Mrs.Grier said. "Yes of course be right back" I said.

Everyone one was in the theater room playing x-box but Madi and Alyssa they were with me. "Guys come to the living room!! Mrs. Grier is going to tell us the news about Nash!" I said. Everyone ran to the living room.

We were all seated. Skylynn is sitting in my lap and I am sitting next to Madi and Shawn. "Okay we quite and I will tell you the news!" Mrs. Grier yelled. "GUYS SHUT UP I WANT TO HEAR THE NEWS SO SHUT UP!!" I yelled. "Thank you Natalie okay so the news is......"

----------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you guys so much for the 25.3k!!! You guys are truly the best!!! I hope you guys love the update and SO SORRY FOR THE CLIFF HANGER!!!! I am sorry I didn't update sooner but I have been so busy with a Texas History project with my friends!!! I will have a bunch of updates because it spring break here!!! Sorry its short but i was in the car for like 6 hours and o will update again late tonight!!Once again thanks so much guys love you guys!!!

Love,

⚓Natalie⚓