Chapter 34

S/O to bracahac she got the thth right!

{Natalie's Pov}

I was just talking when I was being dragged out of the go kart place. I still have no idea why we were rushing but all I know was there was a lot of screaming.

"Is everyone out? We need to leave and now before the find us!" Taylor yelled. He was looking all around the parking lot.

"Why? What wrong Taylor?" I asked.

"Nothing wrong but Sam and I ran into these girls and they knew who we were and they started screaming." He said.

"Okay let's get back to the house unless there is something else you guys want to do?" Cam suggested.

"I think we should go home and swim if that's okay." Matt said.

"Yeah maybe have a cook out?" I said.

"Yes! I have to go get my swim suite from home. Nat can you drive me?" Madi asked.

"Yeah okay if you were riding with me lets go!" I said.

-----------------

We all got back to my house and Cam decide he was going to cook Hamburgers and hot dogs. Then later we would go out snowcones.

When I went upstairs to change and Madi and Alyssa were waiting for me.

"Uhh yeah?" I said.

"I was going to wait till after the swim party thing. But I know who did that to Nash..." Alyssa said nervously.

"Have you told Madi?" I asked.

"No we were waiting on you." She said.

"Okay spit it out Alyssa!" I almost yell.

"Okay I'm not for sure who it is but my guess is..."

{Shawn's Pov}

I feel bad right now. Not like a little bad but really bad.

Natalie and I have been dating for a couple of weeks now but what will happen when I leave in a week.

I mean she lives in Texas! And I live in Canada.

I don't think I could do a long distance relationship. It would be to hard. What will happen if Magcon breaks up?

I know Matt loves her and I do too. Matt deserves to be with Natalie because I know that he will treat her better than I will ever.

I just don't want her to be hurt if I break up with her. And I don't want her to be mad at me. I mean I will see her at every Magcon so it might be awkward. Maybe not. Maybe we will turn out to be good friends. I sure hope we will still stay friends.

I am trying to act happy while we are at her house but every time I see her my thoughts come up.

Maybe I should tell Matt. I know he will try to ask her out again and I'm fine with that.

I try to find Matt but I can't. He isn't in the house or in the backyard with everyone else. Maybe he went back to his house?

"No Alison you need to leave!" Matt yelled.

"No Matt I don't I want to be with you! I know you love me like I love you!" Alison yelled.

"No I don't I love Natalie not you!" Matt yelled again.

"You need to leave Alison or I will call the police." I stepped in.

"Shawn just go back to that slut of a girlfriend of your's." she snapped at me.