1. αттяα¢тισи

~Starting out I was untainted, never touched nor used, claimed nor abused.~

A S H T O N 

I've always been more feminine than other guys. I'd always swung my hips a bit when I walked, kept my hair longer, and wore probably too many girly clothes. I'd spend forever shopping if I could, and I liked wearing pink way to much. 

But, aside from that, I'd always been good. I'd never fought with anyone, claiming to be a peacemaker. I'd never had sex because my parents wouldn't like that. I hadn't had a boyfriend, because again, my parents wouldn't like it. I had  straight A's and a perfect record in school. I'd never been to a party, or acted out. Never argued or stood up to my parents about anything. 

But the moment that I saw him, everything changed. I couldn't breathe for a moment, my heart stopped, and my knees felt weak. 

He was ruggedly handsome, with tan skin and tattoos, dark hair, and equally dark eyes. He was a bad boy. But... oh he wasn't a boy at all. His muscular body was huge, probably around two hundred or more pounds of muscles. His hair was medium length, just barely touching his jawline I ached to drag my tongue along. His leather jacket made him have an even more masculine appearance if that was even possible. 

But even so, I couldn't take my eyes off of him. And I was hyper aware of the fact that he didn't have anyone in the car with him, so it appeared he didn't have a lover. 

My cheeks heated up when I realized that I'd been staring. I lowered my eyes back to my book, and forced myself not to watch him too closely. Every once in a while, though... I'd sneak a peak at him as his muscles rippled as he unloaded his car. He probably had more coming in a moving truck, but for now, I got the immense joy  of watching him half naked and unloading his beautiful Jeep. 

It wasn't long until my mother stuck her head out the door, and looked over at the man, and looked back to me. "Will you run this basket over to our new neighbor after dinner?" She asked, and I bit the inside of my cheek, nerves running up and down my body at an alarming rate. 

"Sure ma." I agreed, feeling stupid for feeling so much anxiety at dropping a basket off at his house. He's literally just my new sexy neighbor. 

Yeah, my new sexy neighbor with rippling abs, a glare that puts Marilyn Manson's to the test. Of course, not that I was paying that much attention to him... right?

Oh who the hell am I kidding. I hadn't been able to keep my eyes off of him since I'd caught sight of him. I shook my head in amazement at myself, and walked into the house, and washed my hands for dinner. 

All through dinner, my parents made small talk. We'd always been a pretty tight-knit family, but recently keeping up a relationship with them felt more strained and fake than my ever-so-delicately teetering sexuality.  

My parents always said I was a good boy. I was their golden boy. I was their most prized possession. They talked me up to their friends, but they tended to come down on me pretty hard. My dad didn't much like it that I wasn't into football, and my mom didn't much like all the pink in my closet, but they never openly commented. 

At least not to me, that I remember. 

Once I finally managed to get my wits about me, I picked up the annoyingly cheerful basket my mom'd made, full of soaps, candles, and some other utterly pointless shit, and started walking to my next door neighbors house.