41. fαѕ¢ιиαтισи

~I can't help but feel a bit fascinated with the person I am able to be with you. ~

A S H T O N

Blake coming into the room woke me up and I sat up and watched as he came in. I smiled softly as he sat a bunch of bags down on the bed.  "I went a bit overboard, I admit. However, I feel certain I got you quite a lot that you can use." He said, and I nodded a bit, yawning and sitting up, rubbing my eyes. I wiped the sleep out of my eyes, and looked over at him in disbelief.

"When I asked for something to help me look more feminine I didn't mean you should buy me everything in the mall!" I drawled, taking a deep breath. 

"I didn't buy you everything in the mall. I bought you about half of everything feminine in the mall, there's a difference." He said, smirking at me. I blushed a bit and raised an eyebrow. "Besides, I get a tad bit of enjoyment out of seeing you all dressed up also. So it's not just you that's profiting." He said, and I blushed brightly.

"You get enjoyment out of seeing me dressed up?" I asked nervously. The blush on my cheeks was a bit embarrassing, but so was admitting to myself that I wanted to look like more like a girl. It was a part of my life I'd suppressed and was afraid of, ashamed of... and it made me so sad because I always felt like I was going to disappoint someone by letting that part of me be known. I was so nervous to tell Blake that it was something I was interested in, probably because of my fathers homophobia... but it felt so good to be free from my shame. 

I am who I am, and while I hated myself for the longest time, I've decided that isn't who I am now. I'm not going to be afraid of who I am, or hate myself for what I am anymore. I'm going to become a new, better person. A person who isn't ashamed of being gay, or cross-dressing or whatever it is that I am. 

I don't know, and right now, I don't think I need to. I don't need anything else to worry over, and obsess over.

"I do." Blake said, and I smiled softly and looked down at my hands. "So, now that that's sorted. Take a look at what I got you." He said, and I smiled softly and grabbed the first bag, pulling it over to me. All of the bags were marked by different shops that the mall had, but I was so caught up in my own excitement that I didn't care.

I pulled out six pairs of lace panties and blushed brightly. Each one was a dark color, black, dark blue, blood red, dark pink, and dark purple. They were all different in some way or the other. The black one were bikini cut, lace on the back and the sides were strings, with a little bow on the back, and silk on the front. I loved the way they looked, and it was exciting. The dark blue one were boy-short cut, with sheer sides, and the back and front were lace, and they looked sexy. I couldn't wait to try them on. The red one was a thong, lace, with a cute little white bow on the front of it. I found it so cute, and I was excited to wear them for the first time. It was a little scary because there wasn't nearly as much room to tuck myself into them, and I definitely wasn't use to having something between my butt-cheeks but it was going to be interesting definitely. The dark pink pair was also a bikini cut, but they were just lace, all around. With an adorable little white bow on the front and a heart cutout on the back. It was cute, and I loved it. The dark purple ones had to be my favorite because they were black and sheer in the back with polka dots on it and lace around the top, with a purple silk front that had a black bow on it. They were beautiful, and I loved them all. 

I grabbed the bag and found six bras inside, each matching the panties that he bought me. The cups on them were small, probably an A cup, but still bigger than my chest and I found that a little confusing. "These are still bigger than my chest, daddy?" I asked him confused. He smirked a bit.