14. αѕѕσ¢ιαтισи

~You tell me what is best to do and I take your word literally. I know where I belong, and that is following you. Some things I don't understand, but I will never question who I belong to.~

A S H T O N

Monday came way too fast for my liking. Blake had taken me shopping and let me buy whatever I wanted. I ended up with a bunch of skinny jeans and feminine tee shirts. He bought me school supplies and had bought me a new phone, even. He bought me the nicest clothes, the nicest school supplies... he'd bought me everything I could've ever wanted.

I kind of felt like he was pampering me too much... like maybe I was taking way too much and not giving him enough. It seemed like a fair thought because holy shit, since being here, he's spent a ton of money on panties, clothes, shoes, and school supplies, all things he'd never have to buy if it hadn't have been for me. I mean, part of me felt guilty but I felt like he wasn't upset about giving the stuff he got me to me.

"Text me between classes, Ash. Don't forget. I gave you money for lunch," I nodded. "Be careful, okay? I'll be here to pick you up at three fifteen." He told me and I nodded my head.

"I'll see you daddy." I went to get out, then I paused, turning back around and biting my lip shyly. He seemed to understand what I wanted, because he cupped the back of my head and pressed his lips to mine.

Our lips moved together in a passionate, sweet way that was so different from what we usually did. It was usually all sexual, rough, teeth clanging, lip biting lust fueled kiss. No, this kiss was one with emotional, deep... It felt like he was sucking my soul out and pushing his in at the same time.

He pulled away from my lips slowly, hesitating to let me go. "I'm going to miss you, Ash." I giggled, my cheeks lighting up.

"I'm going to miss you too! But I'll be home and then you can reward me for being good at school, yes?" I asked, winking at him. He smirked and nodded. "I'll see you later." One more chaste kiss and I was out of the car, walking up to the school.

I didn't want to go back to school, but I had to. I couldn't let my father ruin my future. Of course, I had a brighter future now than I'd ever had, just because I didn't have to pretend to be someone I wasn't anymore. I felt like a weight had been lifted off of my chest. I wanted nothing more than to go to the community college for writing and publish a novel. I knew that it was a long shot, especially because I couldn't come up with a book idea to save my life.

As I was walking into the office to get my schedule, a hand clasped around my arm. I tensed and jerked my arm out of the grip. "What the hell!" I snapped, looking at Damien like he'd lost his shit entirely. He smiled and poked me. "Don't touch me," I absently said as I reached over the counter to get my schedule.

Tia Lynn – Homeroom 8:15 am

Meridith Moody – Brit Lit 9:00 am

Jerimiah Hickens – US History 10:00 am

Oliver Dillon – Forensic Science 11:00 am

Tia Lynn – Creative Writing 12:00 pm

Lunch – 12:15 pm

Tia Lynn – Study hall 1:00 pm

Sarah Kennedy – Trigonometry 2:00 pm

David Holley – DE Multicultural Lit 2:00 pm

"Do you have any of these classes?" I asked, handing him the sheet. Damien shook his head and glanced over the sheet.

"Man, you're taking college courses, I'm only in regular classes." He said, looking over it. "I wish I could be half as smart as you. Then, maybe I'd have a chance of getting into Michigan State." He looked momentarily put out before he shook his head.