Chapter 31 - Home sweet Home

Sorry I haven't updated in 100,000,000,000,000,000,000 years but I haven't been able to think of anything until now! I'M SORRY PLZ DONT KILL ME! Okay! Bai.

*Troy's POV*

"Thank you." I said to the waiter after I finished my pancakes. It was almost time to get off, but I decided to go on my phone anyway. My favorite Instagram account is @scarystorieswbu. I just like scary things, and this was a good time waster.

By the time I was done reading my 5th story, the train stopped at the train station near my house. I smiled and stood up from my spot. The doors opened and I stepped onto the train station platform. I grabbed my black duffel bag as I walked towards my street.

-

About 6 minutes later I arrived at the end of my street. I took a deep breath and sprinted towards my house. When I got to the front porch I burst into the house and ran to the kitchen.

"Auntie?" I heard a crash and something jumped onto my back.

"TROY! I MISSED YOU!" I looked around to see a pale-looking blonde with chocolate brown eyes staring at me.

"Why hello dere Al." She smiled and hugged me tight.

"We missed idiot too!" An Australian accent came from the stairs. A brunette and blonde came rushing towards me and squeezed me tight.

"Molz! I thought you were at Yale?" She laughed and looked up at me.

"There was a fire in one of the classrooms, so we were all told to exit campus." I nodded and looked at Bridie, or Bri Bear as I call her.

"I'm here to see Molly." I scrunched Al off my back and pushed away from Bridie's and Molly's grip. I headed towards the upstairs to my Auntie's room.

"You won't find her here, she's out grocery shopping." I turn around and saw Harry leaning against the hallway wall.

"Hardy Har Har!" I hugged Harry and stepped back.

"So what's new?" Harry blushed as Annalisa came up behind me.

"Hey babe, where's the- oh..." She backed away and ran down the stairs. Harry backed away towards his room and was about to shut the door when I put my foot there instead.

"Mind to explain that?" Harry just sat down on his bed and blushed even more.

"Well, the girls wanted me to get a girlfriend because I was kinda the only single one left. Bridie has a boyfriend back in Australia and Molly met a boy at Yale. Annalisa being the only single one left, they set us up on a date. It went pretty well and I asked her out on a couple more dates. We've been a 'thing' for about a week now."

To be honest I was proud of him. Although I can't believe I didn't think of that before. Eh, whatever, I'm not a love doctor. I decided I'd take everybody to see Tracy. Before Macy was in her coma, we decided Bridie would be the godmother and Harry would be the godfather. And of course Molly, Annalisa, and Amanda will be their aunts.

-

"Drive faster Harreh!" Annalisa yelped from the back of the car. "I'm Trying! Agh, BLAH, stupid grandpa driver." These two were just so cute.

Short chapter? Well I had up get something up! It's been like a month since Ive updated it. Lol SORRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY