Chapter 27 - Coma

*Macy's POV*

Once there was a girl,

who wanted a friend,

wanted a life.

but suffered an end.

I reached the ground and heard a thud, then everything went black.

"Troy wasn't there." I keep repeating in my head.

"Troy wasn't there." I saw red and blue lights as I felt being lifted off the ground. I tried to move my body but nothing moved. I tried to say something but nothing came out. I panicked and tried to kick my feet. Do you know how it feels to be able to think about everything and telling your body to move but nothing happens? It feels horrible. I heard the slam of a door and foot steps.

"One more try." I told myself. I tried to open my eyes and look to see who was there, but my eyelids didn't move. It took me about 5 minutes but I made a 'pfft' noise and everything went silent. Once again I was lifted up and taken somewhere. By this time, I realized I was in an ambulance. I was lifted into a bed (Or what felt like a bed) and the two pairs of feet clicked over to the side of me.

"Macy? I don't know if you remember me- us, but It's Bridie and Annalisa." I sure do remember them. I just wish I could tell them that.

"Um, I'm sorry we didn't come to visit earlier. We were busy with o-our YouTube series." I mentally slapped myself for forgetting to check their videos out. I heard a door open and close then another set of feet.

"Who's responsible for her?" A man's voice asked.

"Me." I heard the Auzzie accent say and then she went with the doctor.

*Bridie's POV*

I went with the doctor, who brought me to a chair and table out in the hall.

"Okay, Listen carefully." I nodded and tried not to burst out crying. What? Macy and I are close.

"Macy's suicidal attempt led to severe... consequences." The doctor paused to take a deep breath.

"When Macy hit the ground, she wasn't fully dead. She broke both of her legs, but she might not be waking up for a while." I braced myself for what he was going to say next.

"Macy is in a coma."